Is it worth trying to be hot?

I'm just curios if its worth slaving at the gym over.
also does it look like I'm wearing too much make up. My nose is what bothers me the most.
Is it worth trying to be hot?

It's not that I won't go to the gym anyway, for the sake of beig healthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure call having a healthy, fit, strong and long life, slaving away at the gym.

• You make a good point but that was an exaggeration. I plan on going to the gym anyway.

• Slaves worked hard. Achieving a healthy body is hard work. Bad analogy. H

• Lol you didn't upset me I was just asking a question.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that is you wearing too much make-up then i look like i'm wearing a mask haha

... I live at the gym lol so yeah it's worth it. Not only does working-out help a person to feel more confident about their appearance, it improves their self-esteem and it helps to reduce mental stress too. Personally, going to the gym is like attending Therapy lol

What Guys Said 13

• I would say you have a lot of potential. I'm pretty honest and your face is pretty attractive. I can't see your body but you know yourself. Pretty girls can either be "cute" or "hot" and I think your face is better for the "hot" look. Just my opinion. Peace!

• You look very well

• No it's not. Guys are a dime a dozen anyways.

• And We really don't care about looks nearly as much as girls think we do. I would find it a turn on to have a girl that genuinely doesn't give a F*ck what she looks like.

• What if he doesn't shower, shave her legs, and picks her nose in public?

• Well within basic reason. Who picks their nose? It is more about not feeling like they have to impress other people.

• I've been hitting the gym lately just cause i wanna look my best for my girl😊

• Lol, I wish that helped me. xD

• Yes. It's worth it.

• You've got a cute nose

• nope you dont look like you haev too much make up , you're pretty, but if you want to be one of those hot it girls you need to lose some of your body and arm fat. i can't really tell from this pic though.

• Dude you kidding me? Hot bod trumps weird nose and scar you got when you were 8 right across your forehead

• Aren't you that gal from Twilight?

• Yeah it is your really cute, you have really nice eyes

• The terms are totally separated though

• Look, just take my advice and do it not for anyone else but for your self

• You have a cute nose, and I think you're pretty.

• Gad, but you're pretty

• Gad?

• "God", with a Wisconsinian accent... which I'm not... 😊

• Work out for your own health, for your own body, and for your own good.

What Girls Said 8

• Getting into a gym routine and watching your body get fitter and fitter is seriously one of the greatest feelings. It's like not only can you improve how you look, but also how you feel on the inside. Your body releases chemicals called endorphins that give you a natural high and make you feel good about yourself.

I think your makeup looks fine. It brings out your eyes.

• yes it's worth it, you have a lot of potential. you're already attractive. and NO, you are certainly not wearing too much makeup, in fact, I'd like to see what you would look like with a bit more.

• Any advice? I need it soo bad. My mothers mother died young so she ha no idea.

• You have such a pretty face and gorgeous eyes!

• Be yourself !!
    You look very pretty
    Jus be confident

• u r very pretty

• you look okay,, nose not bad as you say

• Pff I don't kill myself in the gym to be healthy. I do it to look great naked lol :D

• You have great eyes. I wouldn't have even thought anything about your nose at all other than you mentioned it. Go to the gym to be healthy. Don't it for some guy or because you think it will win them over. You have much more in life to offer then just the physical. Get healthy for you, confidence, energy, fitness will all help you be a better you.