What do the people of gag think of this picture?

I am only doing this because my notifications on here are dead and im actually quite boring
Personally im inlove with my collarbone in this picture!! 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• AttentionSeeking / 10

• Hun if I was attention seeking I'd post one of me in a push up bra and that's honest, im just sick of staring at a blank screen, attention seeking is commenting stuff like what you just said when you could of just left it

• Im not insulting you here, Im just saying.
      Why else would one put up a picture with extreme cleavage on show which they know themselves they look very good in?

• I don't know that I know that

• Oh my! What a delight! I feel that you are so alluring, no man could fail to find you attractive. Collar bone? the rest of you is so lovable, too!!

• Trust me you may not have notifications right now but you'll regret this when you get a million messages from people.

Question. Does your shirt chafe your armpit just because it comes up so high?

• Very nice pic

• It's a good picture, I'm betting that you're gonna get quite a few message you may not want soon.

• looking good :*.
    hey I remember you from like a year ago when I was quite active :) you're still here, whoop!

• your eye is staring at me and it is totally saying "yes of course I will go out with you", so, when do we go?

• Looking stunning despite the duckface. Life's not fair.

• Can I be honest? Stop with the duck face, Guys hate it, it just looks so stupid and posey.

Yes you have a good collarbone.

• It is pretty hot I have to say

• Not bad, young one.

• It's a beautiful picture of you.

• Your boobs are distracting me from your face. .

• Not bad. I like B&W. Almost a duck face though. Avoid that face like the plague. It's a nice sexy picture overall without being dirty.

• Well you're definitely pretty from the side, and you have nice cleavage, but girsl are absolute pros at making themselves look good in certain angles, post a pic of your face straight foward.

• this picture is very nice😳

• Cute i like it.

• It is a great picture for sure... collarbones where?

• U r attractive

• Really cute

• I like it a lot. love that look and overall very sexy.

• by the way, the first thing that gets attention is the cleavage!

• Beautiful face, great cleavage.

Your eye (s) are especially beautiful. :)

What Girls Said 2

• you look good.. but you are 17.. don't show much too much boobs...

• you look great! very sexy, can't believe how young you are.

• Ahahaha thanks and I have been told I look older sometimes not sure if its a good thing though or not

• well at your age its a good thing, but you don't wanna hear that when you actually are old :)