What do the people of gag think of this picture?

I am only doing this because my notifications on here are dead and im actually quite boring
What do the people of gag think of this picture?
Personally im inlove with my collarbone in this picture!! 😂😂

0|0
3|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• AttentionSeeking / 10

2|0
    0|0
    • Hun if I was attention seeking I'd post one of me in a push up bra and that's honest, im just sick of staring at a blank screen, attention seeking is commenting stuff like what you just said when you could of just left it

• Im not insulting you here, Im just saying.
      Why else would one put up a picture with extreme cleavage on show which they know themselves they look very good in?

• I don't know that I know that

• Oh my! What a delight! I feel that you are so alluring, no man could fail to find you attractive. Collar bone? the rest of you is so lovable, too!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me you may not have notifications right now but you'll regret this when you get a million messages from people.

Question. Does your shirt chafe your armpit just because it comes up so high?

1|0
    0|0
  • Very nice pic

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good picture, I'm betting that you're gonna get quite a few message you may not want soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • looking good :*.
    hey I remember you from like a year ago when I was quite active :) you're still here, whoop!

0|0
    0|0
  • your eye is staring at me and it is totally saying "yes of course I will go out with you", so, when do we go?

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking stunning despite the duckface. Life's not fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I be honest? Stop with the duck face, Guys hate it, it just looks so stupid and posey.

Yes you have a good collarbone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is pretty hot I have to say

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad, young one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a beautiful picture of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs are distracting me from your face. .

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad. I like B&W. Almost a duck face though. Avoid that face like the plague. It's a nice sexy picture overall without being dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you're definitely pretty from the side, and you have nice cleavage, but girsl are absolute pros at making themselves look good in certain angles, post a pic of your face straight foward.

0|0
    0|0
  • this picture is very nice😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute i like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a great picture for sure... collarbones where?

0|0
    0|0
  • U r attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot. love that look and overall very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • by the way, the first thing that gets attention is the cleavage!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful face, great cleavage.

Your eye (s) are especially beautiful. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• you look good.. but you are 17.. don't show much too much boobs...

1|0
    0|0
  • you look great! very sexy, can't believe how young you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahahaha thanks and I have been told I look older sometimes not sure if its a good thing though or not

• well at your age its a good thing, but you don't wanna hear that when you actually are old :)