What are your thoughts on this outfit?

What are your thoughts on this outfit?

All in the question

Most Helpful Guy

• It is nice - I am not sure about handbag

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• honey please dont wear that
    it looks very mismatched and un appealing,
    i really dont like that top, and it looks worse when combined with that skirt

also those gladiator type sandals dont match with the shirt or skirt...

• Skirt is too long. Top is OK, but rucked up at the waist. Don't like the sandals one bit. Way too fussy. I KNOW you are better than this!!

• Kind like my grandma. But cool sandals anyway.

• Those sandals are awesome 😊 you need a gladius, though... hell, *I'd* wear that outfit if it included a gladius... 😊

• To tell the truth; not so bad but i don't like it at all; you could choose something suitable to ur age :)

• I'm not much of a fashion person, but if you're going for a old/vintage look, you nailed it. Top looks a bit bland, maybe an outfit for a gloomy day? Something too match the skies:P

• looks kinda old lady at the market

• frumpy... find something else.

• Hi grandma!

• Skirt is a little to long top is not to bad maybe accessorise that a bit

• you look 40

• Looks like something an old lady would wear.

• People are superficial and fashion trends are folly.

Dress to make yourself happy and do it with confidence.

• I love it, It looks very comfortable. Very fit your room, so I think it's your style

What Girls Said 14

• Not a fan of this look. It's a proportion and fit issue. When you have something loose/baggy on top or on bottom, the second piece needs to have a fit that is much more tailored and figure hugging so that you don't come off looking like one big blob. Here your shirt is long, the skirt is long, and even the purse hanging down, are all long and big. Altogether like this, they visually drag your eyes downward into the ground. The skirt is much too long especially given that you are wearing gladiator sandals that are above the ankle. There isn't enough of a break between the hem and the shoe which makes you come off as looking much older than you probably really are. Rock some close fitting shorts about mid thigh, or a skirt at least above the knee, and this could work.

• A fitted white crop would look better.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...21a2328dc8.jpg

I like the sandals but it should be worn either shorts or a short dress/skirt.

• Umm... Bad just bad.

Trade the skirt for tan shorts they don't have to look exact like this
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

And that will even out the colors and give you an earthy look. A necklace like this will do you wonders by bringing out more color while still adding to your look:
    static.artfire.com/.../...green_gold__2581682b.jpg

• Also because of how the short us made it covers up to much of your neck so you need an accessory to even it out.

• It's an old lady's outfit

I am a little bit older than you, and even I wouldn't wear that :(.

Dear gosh! Just burn it!

The shoes are nice.

But you seem to have a nice figure, why not wear something more flattering?

• Its like granny meets russell crowe meets grunge...

Not good. None of it goes... :( Sorry x

• what the girls are saying below I dont think you are the crop top wearing type or the short shorts either... Those sandals need to be worn with something super short though...

The skirt needs to be worn with heels as its floaty and feminine and that top is a grunge/jeans style top... I suggest a white t shirt tucked in to the skirt with a cute belt so it sits on your waist and flatters your figure more... Then you want a different pair of shoes on...

• like a 60 year old poor grandma..

• NOPE!!! the sandals are nice but NOT the outfit!!! try wearing something else

• They don't mix and match well. But you have awesome sandals. Have you got a pair of shorts shorts in your wardrobe? If you do, change into them and ta daa :)

• The other outfit is much better than this. This would probably look good with a tank top. Go with white to off set all the dark colors. I love your sandals. Favorite part of both outfits :-)

• To be honest, I don't like it. It looks like a dress which women in their 40s (or over) wear.
    But I like the sandals, it looks really cute

• The skirt doesn't go with the top and the shoes

• ew lol dont wear that

• it looks bad

• Kill it with fire!!