If you were to label a girl like this, what would it be?

I know there's emo girls, scene girls etc but what kind of girls are these ones?

If you were to label a girl like this, what would it be?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• hipster wannabe girl probably 16-24, she probably listens to rap, and house music. she'd be way hotter in a dress.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• skater girl?

2|0
    0|0
  • one sexy ass nerd!! death eater = harry potter. i would like to date her pls move aside

also: i'm jk about the label i don't think we should label anyone

2|0
    0|0
    • it helps with google searches

• pro-tip for finding images that are similar to other images instead of google searching labels!

ok do this: google. com > 'images' > left-click on the pic, hold it down, drag it to the google tab until it switches the page, then drop the image in the search field on google's image page! you'll find a list of links of where that pic has been before (useful way to find out if someone's using fake pics sometimes), and then BELOW those links you'll find 'search results for similar images' - there'll be a slew of images of girls that look like her :)

if this helps, yw. if it doesn't, nvm then. (this isn't to make you stop using labels by the way, i was just giving you a suggestion that's made looking for similar looks/fashion in google a lot easier for me!)

• the adventurous ones... like i'm guessing the skate boarders and ones hang out with everyone equally like not just girls or just guys... the fun ones!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell with just a picture. Most stereotypes are about the personality and less about the look since most looks are very similar anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • wannabe skater

0|0
    0|0
  • hot as fuck

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 4

• I would say street/skater

0|0
    0|0
  • Skater, only the type of skater that never stepped on a skateboard in his/her life.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats the skater look, ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Baggy clothes? Street dancer/hip hop fan

0|0
    0|0