Girls, IS he tall, I am ( this girl) 5.45ft. I think he's about 6.04ft Recently I noticed that he's got a problem about his height?

Girls, IS he tall, I am( this girl) 5.45ft.i think he's about 6.04ft  Recently I noticed that he's got a problem about his height?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say he's probably average height but definitely not short! My boyfriend is on the shorter side (Im 5'3" and he's 5'7") but he's just the right size for me :) I have seen first-hand how some guys struggle with height issues (coming from a shorter family on one side) and it can be the same anxiety that girls feel about their bodies, etc. You just have to learn to accept and love yourself. Once the right person comes along and sees that he/she is confident in themselves then that'll be what attracts them most.

What Girls Said 7

• 6'0. He's 6'0. No nonsense.04.

He's tall but not like SUPER tall. Men are getting taller. 6'0 is pretty standard. It's the shorter side of tall.

• He is the perfect height.

• There's nothing wrong with his height, beans good average height. Actually like the perfect height in my opinion. For me, that is. Too bad every guy isn't at least 6 foot. I'd love that so much, tall guys are winning and the best

• He's not tall like a giant but he's not short either - I think he's pretty average really :)

• you are the girl?

• He's not incredibly tall but he is fairly tall. For your height he could be seem as quite tall, but if he was standing next to me (I'm 5"10) he wouldn't. It really depends on personal opinion but I'd say he's on the lower side of tall

• 6 feet tall is a great height.