Why do people always say I have amazing breasts?

I have always been told that I have really good breasts although I am only a 34B when I tell some of my girl friends this they look at me and say they thought I was a D how is that possible that's such a huge leap in size? And almost every guy I talk to seems to take a great liking to them. I always thought they where small myself.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• That is because they must really like you, and except you for you. Those people will make great friends. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• cause you probably have big boobies that are ALSO well shaped.

• You are probably quite slim so they look bigger

• 34B is great... plenty to play with!!!

• Just accept the compliments lol!

• how is size related to how good they look?

• I don't know u have to show me them ;)

• Boobs usually look good due to their "tear-drop" shape, erectness and softness. Large breasts often don't look that good, especially if they are fake or if they are disproportionately large for the body.

• Proportions are more important than absolute size.

• Cup size has nothing to do with actual size. there are girls with D cups with little to no actual boobs. Its the number that matters and if u are going off that term that isn't true, it would be a C cup.

• Maybe because they are perky

What Girls Said 3

• because they look good

• I'm 34A, and I've been told I have nice ones, which I find quite flattering. Enjoy the compliments is all I can tell you.

• they prob look perky