Rate me.. From 1 to 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• 8/10 you have nice strong cheekbones

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• you look kind of scary, thats not the most flattering photo, you are all up in the camera, i suggest taking another photo

5/10

• Well I am very scary. Beware 😄

• There's nothing worse than having the ugly girl after you 😅 have a good day!

• you are not ugly
      just scary...

• based solely on the pic, you look cool d00d.

• 7.5 to an 8 on the 1-10 scale

• No pic now in question

• Well wasn't too interested in hearing anymore how I have crazy weird eyes and I should try to look more normal or don't have a fake smile, because that's what I genuinely look like. It's fine to give me 1 out of 10 but what pisses me off is people saying "why are your eyes like that" or "you need to have a normal expression" etc. I guess I'm just not normal then :) anyway pic is up now

• Don't worry about the grumpy people on the site - I think you are a lovely looking 18 year old girl with a good features.

• Judging by the profile picture personally think you look good... im really into pale girls, i also like your eyes so yea... i'd say 7

• Girl, how many times do you want to post this question?

• you look 12 to me

• weird angle and forced smile, like 5/10, surely could be 7/10 for the face with a normal pic.

• Haha I guess I just look weird then because that's as neutral as my face gets :)

• You're beautiful :*
    You've everything of 10.

• i hear batman is looking for a new villain

• Creepy I'm scared

• Join the line 😂😂 looks like I'm good for walking alone on the streets and no one will even think about robbing me 😄

• Hahah different perspecive and I like it ^^ I love the people who being peace with themselves

• I Would Rate You A 5.
    Your Profile Picture Is Too Close Up, A Little Out Of Focus.

• Where's the pic?

#Pointlesspost

• You're in a relationship, why do you care what people online think of you. What matters is what he/she thinks of you

• I don't but this is good entertainment *grabs the popcorn*

• whats up with the eyes?

• Uhm they're eyes? You know the things you can see with and all..

• umm its not creepy.. and im sorry if i offended you i didn't mean that way sorry again

• It's fine. I'm used to it. Besides I asked.

• try it again with a better photo and a neutral facial expression

• Sorry babe that's as neutral as my face gets. I guess I just have weird expressions then :)

• Honest rate 4/10

• That's better than I could've hoped for

What Girls Said 2

• you are pretty... (boobs)

• im a pink? mark too

• Yup and I give you a 10 out of 10