Do I look intimidating? Apparently guys are too scared to ask me out because apparently they're scared of me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends 'what type' of intimidating you're talking about.

• I don't know. Like I might skin them alive

• You expression isn't the most welcoming.

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly, That facial pose would scare the fuck out of me. There is absolutely nothing more repulsive then a duck face... Period...

And, Not to be mean here, But, Whats up with the Eyebrows? Like... Its not even an attempt to draw where the natural ones are, They are all over the place and wobbly.

Seriously, Just do a nice smile, And let your natural brows shine through, And you should be golden matey!

• @MattDamonAndFriends
      My Hair? Haha, I never asked if I was scary, Why you saying that to me? xD.
      And, I'm glad you like my hair, Thank you.

• Woah... Someone clearly has a mental disorder? xD

''Serial Rapist''? ''Biggest shit''? ''Dad wants to cum''? Hahahahaha, You made my fucking night mate xD.
      Best troll iv'e met in a long time haha. Stay beautiful buddy.

• Intimidating no , at least not to me. Much thinner than I prefer.

• I think you look very beautiful

• Honestly? You should've tried a different expression, you look kind of mean there with that look and the duck lips and all. Can't judge you for not smiling though because I hate smiling on pics.

That aside, I don't think you look intimidating. Are you tall? That could be a reason. The way you carry yourself could be another.

• You look like a drag queen

• Woah thanks! That's so nice and helpful. *Sarcsam* Please do me a favour and don't comment again. I don't need negative comments.

• I personally think your eyebrows make you look like a mean person. Maybe you could lower the arch. Other than that, you good looking.

• You're not intimidating to me

• and probably because they think you have a cock

• girl you look like 25 and a bit arrogant. that might scare off some

• no, but you need a better pose.

• You seems like intimidating and creepy

• I would not be afraid. Maybe it's your personality or lifestyle that makes them afraid. You still look great though. But that's not everything.

• I... don't even know what to say. Trying to think of a universe/blackhole/sucking joke but I just can't

• lol why duck face? but ya look hot

• Dont know. Maybe I was craving duck?

• oh ok :)

• You'd look really good if you'd smile instead of doing the duck face. Seriously, duck faces are so lame. You're don't look intimidating, I don't think looks are you problem, maybe it's something about your behavior, maybe you're not approachable or something.

What Girls Said 4

• Never do that facial expression. Its not attractive and doesn't suit your beauty.

Guys can be intimated by your looks and feel insecure. Just look and be friendly, also you can approach them first sometimes casually

• Well I can see why guys would be intimidated, your gorgeous and look like your very strong and independent, but I'm sure a guy will come along and have no problem asking you out

• You are very pretty. I don't know what's the guys' problem.

• Thank you. I am getting a lot of negative opinions though so I guess I'm going something wrong.

• You don't look intimidating at all but maybe you could go for a natural brow look and you'd be perfect :)