How does my body look (pics)?

Honestly I don't like my body. I look in the mirror and all I see is fat, especially this lower tummy fat I can't seem to get rid of, and wide hips... I want to lose about 6 more pounds.

But the thing is I don't know if what I'm seeing isn't actually as horrible as I think in my head? I don't know. Like I don't know if I have body dysmorphia or whatever.

I'd just like to hear your opinions on what I can fix.
And be honest because I will take all suggestions very seriously.

How does my body look (pics)?

Most Helpful Guy

• you look fine to me, I'd have no complaints if we we're an item and if you want to shed what little belly fat you have I would just suggest just do some cycling for an hour and a half max per week, and have an overall healthy intake of food. Meaning don't stop eating make sure to get 3 meals a day and all that, just eat better like instead of going for chips have some nuts and dried fruit, or go for water and juice instead of soda, stuff like that. And remember starving yourself is counter productive and extremely unhealthy.

Eating healthy will actually on it's own help shed weight in a healthy manner, especially when combined with a decent amount of exercise, fat weight can also be replaced with muscle weight, if you were to compare two people of the same weight, one being muscle and the other being fat, even though they were the same weight, they'd look totally different.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ribs show... You should focus on eating enough of the right foods and nurturing your body instead of obsessing over a tiny bit of fat. If you really care about your looks that much, I suggest you go vegan, eat 2100-2500 calories of fresh vegetables and fruits every day, drink plenty of water, do cardio every other day and get enough sleep. Google "80/10/10", "RT4" and "starch solution". People have great (long lasting!) results on those.

And on top of that, the older I get the more I realize that there's no need to obsess over your looks. People who love you will love you regardless, and people who don't like you aren't worth your time. Just love yourself. You look better than many women out there anyway.

• I am vegan already actually. i've heard of those diets as well, i'm mostly raw actually but just by chance and what i normally eat. Trying to do more cardio as well. Thanks for the tips!

• I am glad you are on the right path. Like I said, learn to love yourself. You already look great. ;)

What Guys Said 38

• You are pretty perfect as you are. You don't really need to change anything. All your doubts and insecurities are purely in your head. If you do feel the need to lose a few pounds, then so be it. There is no urgency, and please don't get into the dangerous spiral of "Just one more pound..." That could well be the start of anorexia, and we don't want you going down THAT road!!

Please take no notice of anyone that criticises your breast. They are lovely as they are. In many guys opinions, you will spoil a beautiful body if you change yourself to look like a million other girls. It is much better and more attractive to stay natural!!

So NO IMPLANTS!! Please!!

• I honestly think you are already on the thin side. You really don't have to lose anymore weight. Don't worry about your tummy, it looks beautiful. As you said, be wary of body dysmorphia. I don't like when you say you look horrible. You don't look horrible AT ALL. It's all in your head. You look like a very attractive woman. Wide hips are also a very attractive traits. I love the curves it makes from your waist to your hips. Your skin looks soft and beautiful. You really don't have to worry ! Now get out of the gym a little and make the best out of that body lol

Do not rely on the image you get from the media since most men are not after that. If you had been on this site for a while, you'd see that a lot of men are after thick women.

• you're completely fine d00d. don't worry. but if you want to make improvement then by all means go do that.

• The only thing I see even remotely "fat" is your belly but that is only a slight little bump and could easily just be gas or food, it doesn't look like fat. Your hips are indeed wide but I love wide hips and most other guys do. It's one of my favorite parts of the female body, the wider the better. I can clearly see the shape of your abs covered with a delicate layer of feminine fat and I can even see your ribs. If you can see your ribs, that alone should be a tell-tale indicator that you aren't fat... long story short, I think you should have probably been able to figure all of this stuff out on your own if you just thought about it for 2 minutes.

• Fat? Where? Your figure is spectacular. It's pretty much my type exactly. The first thing I thought of was how much I loved your tummy and hips. You look great. No reason for alarm. I'd be pretty proud to be the guy getting to hang out on a beach with a woman with such a nice figure.
    10/10. Would date.

• You look very slim I think - No need to lose anymore weight

• I don't think to should lose anymore pounds. I like the way your body is now. I don't know what you see to make you think what you are thinking.

• You look fine matey.

• You definitely don't need to lose weight. You have a pretty great body. I wouldn't change anything, honest.

• body looks fine, instead of loosing weight, you'd rather form and tone it more doing some fitness ;).

• pretty decent. i like it.

• Yeah, those visible ribs just scream fat.

• You look fine ^.^ be more comfortable in your own boy. So that means you always should see yourself as beautiful, and if you think something isn't up to par. then make it a goal to loose 6 pounds, not a requirement to look better. you might think you look better but its all just a matter of opinion. And no ones matters more than yours. Have a good day :)

• you kiddin' men love the kind of wide hips that you have, and little tummy also looks cute sometimes... you're body looks very attractive in my opinion.

• You look great as you are.

• looks good to me

• You're pics got my hard. I'm a sucker for a pretty girl in a matching bra and panty set though. You're very sexy!

• OMG I love your body. You have some softness and sexy curves. Those panties look fantastic on you! Very sexy.

• you look great there is a few things you can improve. Im a physical trainer PM for for details on this I can help.

• You have a really nice body :)

Big hips are hot <3

• You have curves, you're fine, i love curves

• You're pretty cute actually, like your breast size ^^, plus you can get rid of the tummy fat with some exercise that works your abdomen.

• Pfff! don't lose any weight keep it like this, the only thing that needs to be a little bit bigger is your boobs and you'll look sexy as heck haha :p and maybe if you start squatting too :)

• Fat? NO!!!

You like more then fine!!

• You look good, curve makes women sexier.

• I think its a really sexy body. ;-)

• You just have no boobs and a pear shaped body. You're not fat and plenty of dudes would like that.

• I think you look good.

• I think I have bigger boobs than you.

• you look good. I don't think you need or should lose much more weight

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 17

• I think you look just fine like this - you seem to have a pear-shape body type so you're naturally gonna be a little wider in that hip, stomach area. I wouldn't suggest you lose any more weight really because your boobs might just totally disappear (and I don't think you'd want that).. And I think we're all kinda insecure about our bodies in some way, so I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it's turning into an obsession. Really, you look fine just like you are now.

• From the front it looks good.
    From the side you have a slight pudge.
    You should do abdomen exercises to improve your body.
    Even if you didn't your body is still good in my opinion.

• You think you are fat yet your ribs are showing.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d8f735cbe2.jpg

• Thanks. I hope you feel better about yourself after putting someone else down.

• As someone who actually was overweight and suffered from an ED. I don't understand how someone who is so insecure would post a picture of themeselves in their underwear and give people the chance to ridicule and criticise them. Its illogical.

If you don't want peope to cast a judgement on you , don't ask such questions.

• It's perfectly alright to not understand, I don't expect anyone to. If it seems illogical that's okay. Maybe I am illogical. This disorder is illogical.
      And I'm truly sorry you suffered from an ED, and I hope the past tense means that you are in recovery..
      And perhaps you are right, I was actually prepared for mean comments of this nature when I was deciding whether or not to post this. But honestly I was quite insulted by what you said and didn't want to let it go unnoticed. It would hope that someone who suffered from an ED would not be more compassionate to other people with body issues. But nevertheless I hope you are in recovery.

• you are not at all fat.. it is just that you have very small boobs.. that is why you think you are fat or heavy...

• Why are women convinced that a soft tummy and wide hips are a bad thing lol.

It's ok to have a soft body, it looks great especially in certain places, it gives your body shape and your shape looks really good, you definitely don't need to lose any weight.

Be healthy and happy with the way you are.

• I think that you look great :)

• If all you see is fat on YOU, then I need to start starving myself immediately.

• You're not fat you just have a pear shaped body so naturally your lower half would be bigger no matter what. There are a lot of different body types for women. :T

• nothing! you have such a pretty figure!! i would do so much to look like that. You aren't fat, look carefully and you are so pretty. Wide hips are a good thing and men/guys find it attractive. As for the lower tummy fat, its only natrual. If you feel that bad about your body, you could go see a doctor or speak to someone about how you feel about your body image, it may help and build up some self esteem

• You're far from fat, your figure is womanly you should be proud of it:) i don't see any need to lose weight

• I have a similar body shape and used to think the same thing, but it was in my head. I got taller and appear thinner now. Even then I was thin, and so are you! You have a lot more than most girls do, Embrace it! I say keep active anyway just to stay fit, nothing to lose specific weight though. By staying fit all around, you'll see results like a more toned body. I play multiple sports to keep my muscles from disappearing. Cross country can help with your legs a load.

• Your body is fine, it's pear-shaped, so of course you're going to be a bit more bottom heavy, but don't worry some guys love your body type

• You're not even fat. You look fine.

• You look beautiful from the front and back and I noticed you have larger ribs, which is totally okay. I have large ribs too and it's not un-attractive. Just keep eating healthy and work on those abs!

• What diet do you take? and no you are not fat you look great 😊

• You're skinny mini! Slim and slightly toned 👍🏼 You DO NOT need to lose any more weight - if you did, you'd be underweight and on the verge of developing an eating disorder. And that wouldn't be good :( I think you need to look up your weight compared to the average weight for your age group, because I'm pretty sure you'd be in the average or low-average category which should make you happy. You look great, girl. Love yourself.

• Girl u skinnier than me and I would say that a good look.