Sometimes I hate myself?

I don't feel

Confident or pretty enough and its because of my parents I hate that I always feel like I have to live up to their expectations and they are always playing with my emotions sometimes I wish I could die because they are hurting me so bad and when I tired to tell them they don't believe me and thy make me feel worst I just want to run away from home and never come back

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not lemme LUV u baby 👄

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me tell you something right now, it gets better.

I know how you feel. After my parents divorced it was decided that I had to live with my dad. He was manipulative and abusive. Emotional more than anything, but for a time, physical. I didn't want anything more than to live with my mom.

In my earlier years of high school, I constantly wanted to kill myself because of the way he made me feel. In the last two years, I became kind of emotionally void. I wasn't necessarily sad, but I wasn't anywhere near happy either.

Recently I've moved in with my mom and it while it hasn't even been very long, I'm a lot happier. I'm telling you, it gets better. And I'm not fully expecing that you'll believe me, because i know i didn't when i was told, but I want you to know that's true. If you want to talk about it, you can talk about it with me. If you don't want to talk about it, I'll try to help you figure out what to do to get away from them. Because that's what you need to do.

If there's someone else you can move in with, please do it. Whether it's your aunt or uncle, or grandparents, or even a friend. You need to get away from your parents if they truly make you feel that way. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Sadly, That's the result of life, And is my experience is anything, There is very little we can do about it, Just have to suck it up and keep on going unfortunately.

• Don't hate yourself. You're beautiful and you just haven't realized it yet.

• do you have someone that you can confide in and maybe 'face' your parents together? maybe an aunt or uncle? or maybe a friends parent?

• I hate myself right now too

• why hate yourself?

What Girls Said 2

• Coming from someone who knows what that feels like, there is usually always a reason (typically my own insecurities, but sometimes just stupid female hormones).
    Why do you feel this way?

• Parents

• Too painful

• I can't help you if you refuse to give me any information to help you. Can't help those that aren't willing to listen.

• me too (cheers)