Do I look high?

do I look high?
Left: normal eyes
right: now..

and yeah, I am on drugs right now

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, no, I don't know what people on here are talking about. If it's really concerning, just go buy some eye drops, does the trick every time.

• All the anti-drug bible thumping introverts are just trying to make you feel guilty right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you do. And you also look sad.. are you okay?

• nothing is okay. I feel even sadder than before

• thanks doll

• you're always gonna feeel worse after.

What Guys Said 30

• > *(Under18)*
    > ''and yeah, I am on drugs right now ''

weknowmemes.com/.../oh-for-fucks-sake-gif-1.gif

• Yeah your pupils are massive on the right. Life may suck now but a LOT of people hated their teenage years. Don't let drugs drag the crap you feel now into your adult life. It does get better if you give it a chance and try.

• Thank you so much, i hope so

• Just focus on school make some nice friends that aren't judgmental and just try to enjoy each individual day as much as you can.

• Yes, it's blatantly obvious you're on something. Why for goodness sake? Why are you on drugs? Is reality really that boring? You are a lovely looking lady. Nice hair, pretty face, normally beautiful blue eyes. Just wish you could smile!! Would make one heck of a difference.

• no, reality is fucking awful. Thats why

• It isn't if you give it a chance. Drugs blot it out? Yes, but later reality is round the next corner! Why not put all your efforts into doing something about it? What's wrong with your life? You need to take one problem at a time and find a solution. Don't look at the whole but sort out the easiest bits first. For every problem, there IS an answer, you just have to dig to find it.

• You look high obviously. Seems like you have a case of bitch resting face too... (Not saying you are a bitch)

• Your to beautiful to do drugs. And yeah you look high because your pupils are dialated

• Tired looking, bloodshot, dilated pupils... yep you're high.

• Pupils a bit dilated alright

• Yes, you have bags under your eyes and your pupils are dilated. What's the point of this question again?

• I can tell only because I'm a part time bartender and I've learned to recognize it.

• haha stop smoking that reefer!

• You look high as fuck in the right picture. You on dope right?

• yes you do

• Good for you your parents must be so proud of you

• Yeah you do, remember moderation. Is there something bad happening in your life?

• Yeah you look pretty blazed.
    Get some eye drops if you have to hide it from people.

• Yeah, dilated pupils, flustered face, etc. On the right.

• I gotta say though that a low-dose magic mushrooms experience brought me more happiness than weed ever did.

• Yeah, kinda

• Hell yeah!

• Yeah you better post it online so the cops don't find out...

• High or feeling sleepy.

• Not really

• yeah you do look high

• Oh you sure do. I'm sorry.

• In the pic on the right you look a little high yeah.

• Fist off, don't admit that online. Government's watching.

Second, don't do drugs. They're bad for you (and don't complain about it either, just stop).

Third, you look like you either stopped crying just seconds ago or had a really rough night sleeping.

• Your pupils are almost the same size and shouldn't be because in one picture your in a heavily lot area and in the other your not. Your face on the right also looks like your face is overly relaxed so your either sad or on something. But I've got a degree in biology and read sociology/psychology for analyzing behavior who's done pills and smoked some good stuff so most people probably wouldn't notice as long as your not to jerky or sloppy.

• You do on the right pic.

• Always

#Always

• Why would you be even on drugs? I live my life, don't need drugs.

• love* 2 haters gonna hate ;)

• Drugs aren't always a crux to deal with shitty feelings. For plenty of people they simply enhance the happiness they're already feeling. Especially with weed, mdma and mild psychedelics.

Alcohol is a drug, too. Socially accepted and enjoyed by many. Never drank until tipsy, either?

• I sometimes drink but never too much I have limits.
      --
      I never take any other shit, because drugs are not worth in my opinion. I love my life ;)

• So what's the point of this? Just to say you have drugs? :/ whippersnappers these days

What Girls Said 15

• Yes you look high. Congratulations.

• So sad! 😕😁😳

• You look like you need therapy.

• Is it somehow cool to post selfies while on drugs? Do we really need to know about your poor life choices?

• yes hahaha

• You look like you had been crying. Did you do weed or something else?

• loooooool.
    Weed isn't a drug.

• Yes super obvious on dat shieeet XD

• Yeah you do haha theyre low and your pupils are huge :0

• Yes you do.

• Yes you do

• You look like you are on heroin on the left.
    On the right you look baked AF.

• lol look stoned

• They won't notice unless they're bloodshot red. Also your eyes are droopy so make sure theyre not when you see your parents. Your eyes are dilated but that might also be the dim lighting.

High on what kinds of drugs?

• are u nuts crazy girl😂😂