How can I deal with being the ugly friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Become the funny friend or the smart friend

• I am the smart one already, but I have social anxiety, and that prevents me from interacting or talking with others in public. So I guess it's going to be hard to be the funny one.

• But ur not even ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you really can do i'm afraid?

And, You're hardly ugly, you're ripped as fuck and your name makes you sound like some fucking norse god xD

What Girls Said 3

• Become more confident, then you don't have to deal with any of that.

• 1. You're not ugly.

2. Even if you were, what the hell does that have to do with friendship? If your friends make a big deal about your looks then they're not your friends.

• be the one with a nice bod

What Guys Said 4

• That doesn't have to be a thing honestly... You're just limiting yourself by thinking that way... Friendship his not about physical dominance...
    I have the luxury of having a friendship where there his none of that... LIKE HONNESTLY... Believe me or not...
    But if you think you're the "Ugly" friend then you are going to stay that way because you're going to become the unconfident guy.. Which isn't attractive
    And HEY... If it's about girls... Do like us... Pick a group, and then call Dibs... Then you're sure the friend won't be a problem

• I think you look well

• First of all if you sure they are your friends they dont care if you are ugly or beautiful if you have good personality you are beautiful for me

• Have the better body and better personality to make up for it.