Please be honest... am I pretty?

i just wanna know the truth if i am or not

• yes your ugly
  • no your pretty

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have any "beauty magazines" telling you how to make yourself pretty, throw them away now. Their main purpose is to generate profits for corporations by convincing women to purchase their products. They achieve this by manipulating women into believing that they are not beautiful, often portraying photo-shopped images that are an impossible standard of "perfection" that is completely artificial. (e. g. http://www.listal.com/list/photoshop-me) I think they're just evil, so throw them away now.
    You're face is actually quite symmetrical - and this is probably the best objective measure of beauty, but even this doesn't matter. It's what's on the inside that counts. You don't need to do anything silly like plucking your eyebrows and repainting them high on your forehead, or hiding any blemishes with gunk, or drawing lines around your eyes or painting your eyelids. That stuff is bad for the environment anyway. You don't need friends who try to peer-pressure you into conforming to their consumeristic expectations either! Not succumbing to all the advertising and peer-pressure to use all this makeup actually makes you more attractive to guys like me who don't value all this superficial 'beauty' crap.
    Stand up for your values, study hard and develop skills, help out others with volunteer work, participate in clubs and hobby groups, and you'll probably find yourself much more attractive to the guys you really want to have interest from. Or you could make yourself really 'pretty' with cosmetics galore, like some kind of show pony, and you'll attract the kind of guys who are looking for a pet. It's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not pretty. you're beautiful. every little flaw. don't let NOBODY tell you different babygirl💓 be confident with yourself, keep your chin up. don't let anyone think you don't find yourself absolutely amazing. that's a turn off for a lot of people. just remember, look in the mirror and tell yourself how gorgeous you are💓

What Guys Said 25

• Is that the lighting, or do you have a fake tan? If you have a fake tan, you'd look better without it.

You have a very pretty face, but you'd look better if you grew out your eyebrows or made them darker or something because i can barely see them.

• you're chillin d00d

• You would be without the blue paint around your eyelids, and the weird white eyebrows. I don't think that is natural.

• I think you are gorgeous

• Very pretty, Embrace it matey.

• I accidentally hit A when I meant to select B. Yes you are pretty.

• You're cute

• You have nice eyes.

• You are pretty. My bad for hitting the wrong one

• i think you are pretty but who cares what i think

• yes you are pretty cute

• You're gorgeous

• you're beautiful

• You are very pretty 😊

• nothing wrong with you.. my conclusion very pretty young girl

• Do you want number or just a yes?

• your beauty is strange :)

• You are beautiful ;-)

• can't be serious this question.

• Honestly u r not dude :(

• You're pretty, but you need some grammar lessons. Lol

• Would bang

• Taken too close but everything is fine. You actually have blue hair? I suggest making it natural.

• no your not... lol cuz every1 said you're pretty. so. i dont like to agree with others

• C) you're okay

What Girls Said 5

• I wish I had a pound (UK currency) for every time I typed this! .. Beautiful.

• yes you're quite pretty, i wouldn't mind getting to know you :)

• No picture

• you're okay

• Yes you're very pretty, but here's a tip you do have a long face try keeping your hair parted on one side more than the other in front of your face to cover it a bit more.