What is my body shape? Do I need to loose weight?

What is my body shape?   Do i need to loose weight?

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say pear - I would concentrate on toning and fitness rather than losing more weight.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like pear shape

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• That looks like pear-shaped to me.
    You've got curves. Why would you want to lose them? Do you simply not enjoy feeling sexy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too bad. Lose about 5-10 with focus on the mid section and you will be banging. Already boobalicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say yes. remember: improving your body should be a constant work. you are far from fat, but i am sure you ccan be gorgeous if you take care of yourself ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hourglass/borderline pear. I don't think you need to lose any weight, you look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG please do NOT lose any weight. Your body looks very sexy with hot curves.

Please don't lose weight.

1|0
    0|1
  • Kinda curvy, I think it looks nice. Only lose weight if it's causing you health problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a few pounds

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look great. I like your curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see any reason you need to lose weight from the photos. You look normal. Healthy.

1|0
    0|1
  • Just right!

0|0
    0|0
  • you have attractive body..

0|0
    0|0
  • No you look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • YES YOU NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT

Your big tits look good but that stomach is horrendous

0|0
    5|0
  • You have a slight pear shape not as extreme as I have seen in others. It's a good shape and you don't have to lose weight but I would not gain any more weight that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if I'd say you should lose weight, but maybe exercise more to tone up your lovely figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pear shaped to me. If you're going to lose weight, you don't need to lose much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Pear shaped. You could definitely lose weight, but you don't look overly unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • rectangle, and your tummy has some flab

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a curvy pear shape to me :) You look good as you are, only lose weight if you want to.

0|0
    0|0