What is my body shape? Do I need to loose weight?

What is my body shape?   Do i need to loose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say pear - I would concentrate on toning and fitness rather than losing more weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like pear shape

What Guys Said 14

• That looks like pear-shaped to me.
    You've got curves. Why would you want to lose them? Do you simply not enjoy feeling sexy?

• Not too bad. Lose about 5-10 with focus on the mid section and you will be banging. Already boobalicious.

• i would say yes. remember: improving your body should be a constant work. you are far from fat, but i am sure you ccan be gorgeous if you take care of yourself ;)

• Hourglass/borderline pear. I don't think you need to lose any weight, you look great!

• OMG please do NOT lose any weight. Your body looks very sexy with hot curves.

Please don't lose weight.

• Kinda curvy, I think it looks nice. Only lose weight if it's causing you health problems

• Just a few pounds

• I think you look great. I like your curves

• Can't see any reason you need to lose weight from the photos. You look normal. Healthy.

• Just right!

• you have attractive body..

• No you look fine

• YES YOU NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT

Your big tits look good but that stomach is horrendous

• You have a slight pear shape not as extreme as I have seen in others. It's a good shape and you don't have to lose weight but I would not gain any more weight that's for sure.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if I'd say you should lose weight, but maybe exercise more to tone up your lovely figure.

• You look pear shaped to me. If you're going to lose weight, you don't need to lose much.

• Your body is curvy

• Pear shaped. You could definitely lose weight, but you don't look overly unhealthy.

• rectangle, and your tummy has some flab

• You look like a curvy pear shape to me :) You look good as you are, only lose weight if you want to.