Ladies and Gentleman, Tell me how pretty I am?

Or not.
I cannot for the hell of it tell if this picture makes me look ugly, my girlfriend said she thought it was very unflattering, but i think it came out pretty good, especially since i just came back from working out and I'm not all done up and trying to hard. I want to tell her that she is wrong.
So what do you guys think? Rate this picture /10 for me please. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings i can always try to take a different selfie.
Ladies and Gentleman, Tell me how pretty I am?

Updates:
Thanks guys im glad I got consistent answers. Ill make sure to consult G@G again regarding my shitty selfie skills!

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You're cute! Pretty eyes 8.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You just look a little tense is all! Your smile looks a little tense as well. But your eyes do look very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 . U get a rose 🌹😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You look good but camera angle not great

1|1
    0|0
  • Sorry but no man should refer to himself as pretty, you're not bad looking though -shrugs-

1|0
    0|0
    • ... just my shitty sense of humor.

• Show All
    • Lol I was thinkin this but didn't wanna say it. I was hopin it was sarcasm haha

• @desidoo I was thinking the same thing except I decided to say something lol.

• I would say try looking at the camera next time and I don't know if that's a normal smile but if not try a normal smile. But I don't think it's an unflattering pic.

0|0
    0|0