Why I don't have a boyfriend but many people told me that I'm good looking and sexy I just don't understand I also have a personality?

I'm 18 and don't have a boyfriend ever since God made me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Most Helpful Guy

• Possible reasons (less likely)
    1. You're not as attractive as people tell you
    2. You don't have as much of an interesting personality as you believe

Possible reasons (more likely)
    1. You're not flirting with him enough ie. basically not giving him a clear green signal
    2. You're playing hard to get ( guys start to hate such girls and move on)
    3. You are viewed as 'out of the league'. Guys are intimidated to even approach you.
    4. If a guy does approach you, you shoot him down impolitely if you don't like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because being "pretty" is not enough for a relationship. Chemistry and personality is needed.
    Do you even flirt with guys?

• Yeah but not too Flirty 😁😁😁😁

• What should I do now? What kind of flirt do guys want?

• Try touching his arm and compilments. You should try asking a guy out.

What Guys Said 11

• then either those people u mention just lie... or u've not found da right guy yet

• I don't know but why other girls that not so attractive have boyfriends and I met a lot of not so attractive girls with really annoying attitude but they can get a boyfriends and some of them are timers

• only thing i can assume's "they got lucky"... luck plays a major role as well

• Well I have no idea what you look like, but if you're as sexy as people say you are, then the problem might be as simple as that. If I see a girl that I am absolutely starstruck over, most of the time I just assume that "she's so gorgeous there's NO WAY she doesn't already have a boyfriend", and I won't even attempt to talk to her. I've learned this isn't true just by hearing other girls' stories like this. There was a model (I forgot who) that said she NEVER had a boyfriend or even a prom date because of the reason I just said! So don't get down on yourself! It may be something as simple as that. Also, the right guy WILL come around, so just be patient and enjoy life in the meantime :)

• Just put yourself out there a bit more. You'll find a guy.

• Let me see how you look...
    You are actually like me!! Even I don't have a girlfriend since god created me...

• I'm not convinced that you're single for your whole life I think you're good looking to be single 😊😊😊😊

• @Asker Don't you supposedly have the same problem?

• Hey, lots of people get into their first real relationships after 18. You will be just fine. And will probably be better for it. :)

• Either you are not sexy, or you need to put some more effort into it.

• Everyone has a personality xD

• Hey it's ok you haven't met someone who fits you. That's it

• booo. Your pic seems to be gone

• Proof or it ain't true

• just need to be into anal sex and the men will stay with you for as long as you want

What Girls Said 10

• Lol I'm 19 and I haven't had any relationship either yet.. I guesssss we need patience, girl 😭😔

• Maybe you should searching and boyfriend will come to you? lol

• I'm 20 and have never had a boyfriend... Don't worry too much about it

• What's your personality like?
    You must be doing something wrong..

• Ur being kept for the best !

• Your mind is not sexy.

• Do you put yourself out there? Flirt/show you want a relationship?

• Yeah I'm a friendly kind of person and really out going I just don't understand why guys acting very different to me 😄😄😄

• You're probably giving out a literal 'reek' of desperation. So much comes down to pheromones. Stop obsessing, learn to love yourself, and maybe you'll find someone. Or they'll find you.

• You're only 18. It's not a big deal.

• Work on your personality... you seem a little immature and insecure (no offense), but both of those are killers when it comes to attracting someone else. You're really young though, and at least like you said you're attractive... so personality & confidence should be the easy part!