Girls, your choice a guy with muscles, skinny, or fit?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I may misunderstand your groupings, 'cause I'd call a body like Lance Armstrong's muscular and skinny and fit. But I'll say "fit" 'cause that includes muscles in my head. Useful muscle, like dancers' and soccer players' bodies - I am very much NOT attracted to the grotesque bodies in Muscle and Fitness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does fit include muscles? If it doesn't then I'll go with muscles just not too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny but toned so they're not too skinny, no one likes fucking a rake unless you're into that kind of stuff :|

0|0
    0|0
  • fit one... too much muscles are a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • To be completely honest, muscles, Sixpack and wash board abs don't matter to me. I mean I won't date a guy who's incredibly not fit but I won't ever say "oh my god that guy doesn't have biceps or a six pack... there goes our date" . You're you , and I'd likeep to date a guy based on his personality, and my attraction to him... and to be honest bein to muscley is a huge turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles= fit
    Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit. Sometimes guys think muscles are the best way to go, and a little muscle is always good but they take it too far and then it just looks kinda creepy and really fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit. No doubt about it whatsoever!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit, I hope we have the same definition 😊😛😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some muscles not a bodybuilder, skinny, and fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • fit is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • FIT ALL THE WAY

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles and fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just fit is enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit. I find guys with muscles very unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit. Definitely fit. I don't care for muscles and they don't appeal to me, so definitely a fit guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit! Not too much muscle, not skinner than me would be the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Is fit like a skinny guy that's toned but not overly muscular? I'd like that the best out of the 3 then.

0|0
    0|0
  • musclesssssssssssssss (but not too much... eww)

0|0
    0|0
  • fit. i dont want much of muscles.. personally, i dont really like 6 packs so yeap

0|0
    0|0