Girls, your choice a guy with muscles, skinny, or fit?

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I may misunderstand your groupings, 'cause I'd call a body like Lance Armstrong's muscular and skinny and fit. But I'll say "fit" 'cause that includes muscles in my head. Useful muscle, like dancers' and soccer players' bodies - I am very much NOT attracted to the grotesque bodies in Muscle and Fitness.

• Does fit include muscles? If it doesn't then I'll go with muscles just not too big.

• Skinny but toned so they're not too skinny, no one likes fucking a rake unless you're into that kind of stuff :|

• fit one... too much muscles are a turn off

• To be completely honest, muscles, Sixpack and wash board abs don't matter to me. I mean I won't date a guy who's incredibly not fit but I won't ever say "oh my god that guy doesn't have biceps or a six pack... there goes our date" . You're you , and I'd likeep to date a guy based on his personality, and my attraction to him... and to be honest bein to muscley is a huge turn off

• Muscles= fit
    Both

• Fit. Sometimes guys think muscles are the best way to go, and a little muscle is always good but they take it too far and then it just looks kinda creepy and really fake

• Fit. No doubt about it whatsoever!

• Fit, I hope we have the same definition 😊😛😛

• I like some muscles not a bodybuilder, skinny, and fit.

• fit is fine

• FIT ALL THE WAY

• Muscles and fit.

• Just fit is enough

• Fit. I find guys with muscles very unattractive

• Fit. Definitely fit. I don't care for muscles and they don't appeal to me, so definitely a fit guy

• Anything but skinny.

• Fit! Not too much muscle, not skinner than me would be the best

• Is fit like a skinny guy that's toned but not overly muscular? I'd like that the best out of the 3 then.

• musclesssssssssssssss (but not too much... eww)

• fit. i dont want much of muscles.. personally, i dont really like 6 packs so yeap