In your opinion, what is your ideal dream girl or gorgeous girl?

What in looks do you find VERY attractive? DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS! down to the haircut, skin color, as specific as possible!

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'9" or less, curvy, long/longish hair (any color), delicate hands and facial features, soft-spoken but fun, all nerdy and dorky like me, pretty eyes (any color, but lighter shades), great smile...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, not hugely tanned, around size 10 and a nice bum.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Far East and South East Asian girls including pacifc islanders. All Asian ethnic types colors and cultures. Those exotic facial features, eyes and hair. Iike 5'4" or less, 110 lbs or less. Petite will smallish, proportionate breasts and butt, wideset hips (due to wide pelvic region), slim, signature Asian gilt thighs and legs. Preferably the golden yellow and honey brown skin colors but really I like all their diverse natural skin colors from high yellow to cocoa brown and every single one in between those two extremes.

Yup. I'm hopelessly obsessed with the not just the girls of the race but everything about the whole region, the people and diverse cultures and ethnicities and looks, etc. but mostly the girls! And years this includes the American/western born and those that have immigrated. All.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, slim, sporty, fit, tanned, long hair dark, small breasts and small ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • In looks -- a girl without too much makeup or fake body parts -- a natural-looking pretty girl. But more important is -- whether a girl is selfish/ arrogant/ silly/ immature/ drama queen etc. (these are instant turn-offs)

0|0
    0|0
  • Any redhead who isn't religious or a Republican.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like julia Roberts

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6" to 5'8" tall defined waist, hourglass shape, toned (but not huge) butt, good long legs, probably large B's to small D breasts. And green eyes and red hair with fair skin O. O A guy can dream right haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ideal is fake... there is no ideal.

0|0
    0|0