Is my little sis getting a little fat?

Is my little sis getting a little fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that is the beginning stage of fat (chunky whatever word softens the blow of the idea of fat). Will she be extremely fat? No. But somewhat? Most likely given her age. This can all be mitigated with healthy eating and proper exercise. Healthy eating doesn't mean eating a little, just not pizza or burgers very often and a lot of veggies and water and such.

What Guys Said 29

• How about not posting pictures of your 16 year old sister on the internet to have her appearance be judged by a bunch of creeps and leaving her to live however the hell she wants to?

• No, you're justbeing judgey, and mean-spirited 😁

• Not bad maybe a bit toning/fitness work.

• Not fat. Chubby. Chubbiness isn't bad but she should be careful about not gaining too much weight.

As of now she looks pretty great, I admit.

• I mean, not going to lie here. She's not skinny but I wish I had a girlfriend with a body like hers.

• not really. but then i doubt it's any of your businesss either way.

• 38% yeah... she should work on her legs I guess? I don't know...

• a little bit but it's not a problem

• Ehhh, maybe very slightly she is. Maybe walk around the block a few times a week.

• She looks FINE in that bikini to me.

• Well ilshe is a little bit fat for her age... but she should mostly work on her legs... rest is good

• She is fine now, but if she keeps ganing weight, she won't be ''lil sister'' anyone

• Do you have a 'before' picture?

• leave your sis alone, she's fine.

• no but chubby is halfway there

• No
    I'd say she's just curvy, which is a good thing.

• She is not fat she has curved body

• she is fine now. If she gain weight she will be fat.

• she is curvy and sexy.. I like her look

• not fat,,,,,,,,,,, she's fine! :)
    also, she's so pretty!

• I guess she is

• Ironic to post anon and show a photo of your sister showing her face.

• As she is it's she is just curved, gain more then she will become fat.

• she is really sexy..

• get her on a 1000 calorie diet pronto

• Your sister looks fine. She is very cute. You shouldn't be putting her bikini pics on the internet for people to judge. It's a horrible thing to do.

• This too. Ideally you should have asked for her permission first. It's a bit backhanded.

• Yeah, kind of. The part of her leg above her knee.

• yep for me that is fat.

• How old is she 8? If she's this big now she will be huge when she hits 20 you have to nip it in the bud now

• A bit but at that weight she's really ripe for the pumping mmmmm

What Girls Said 17

• Wow. You're an awful sister.

• No she's just a little chubby. If your extremely concerned then ask your parent to start making and buying healthier food. Get healthy yourself and try to get her involved. Ask her to go on walks with you and stuff.
    If your really really concerned try as talk to her about it. Don't just say "your getting fat". Just say I'm worried about your healthy because I'm afraid it will really start to effect things in your life. Don't be mean because she may either ignore you or take it too much to heart and take drastic measures.
    At the end of the day it's her body and her choice. If she wants to lose weight she can and that's great. If she wasn't to change she can and that's great.

• She looks really short, this can affect on how weight looks on her. She is not fat, but I wouldn't say skinny either. She is pretty nonetheless.

• How nice of you to post her pic to a bunch of strangers on the internet and ask for their opinions, what a great sister you are..

• yea, but nothing she can't cure! just get her out and doing more things and help her eat right :)

• how old is she?

• Chubby but not fat.
    Do you have her permission to post that pic?

• she's getting a little chubby and curvy.. no where near fat.. maybe a little healthy eating and activity if thats what she lacks in, would do.. :) otherwise.. to be honest she is so beautiful she looks gorgeous! <3

• I think she looks fine.

• She's growing up, doesn't look "fat" I'd say healthy.

• no.
    (filler)

• not at all

• She's curvy & toned but definetly not fat. I think I would kill for her body.

• Dayuuuum... she's fine

• She doesn't look fat at all :)

• She's legs not looking good😁

• I actually think she's at a good size. Not fat, just curvy. If she got that way in a small period of time you should be worried bc you don't want her to be anymore than that bc then it might start to get unhealthy.