I don't know if I'm attractive?

Sooo, I'm really insecure about my appearance and I don't know if I'm considered attractive or not. I never get complimented (just not something me and my friends do, we're quite sarcastic with each other), Quite a couple of guys have had crushes on me (hit on me), and when I'm out guys do try to make eyecontact and stuff but does that indicate that I'm attractive?

Are there any other ways to know if I'm attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting hit-on and having guys crush on you are signs of being attractive to some extent.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it should be up to you to determine or judge whether you're attractive. If you don't think you are, specifically what features do you think are stronger or weaker on your face?

And who are you comparing yourself too? Whomever it is that you think you look similar to but you may think is more attractive than you - what features does she have that stand out and make her more attractive. For example, are her eyebrows sculpted differently, or teeth whiter/ straighter? Or Does she have highlights?

Honestly, I think life is too short to feel unattractive, no matter what anyone else thinks you look like. I'm not talking about dropping $50K on plastic surgery, but there are little tweaks that anyone can make to look better - and feel better. Again, not doing it for anyone else but yourself.

What Guys Said 10

• Certainly you're attractive for someone, beauty is in the eyes of be beholder, everyone will be attractive for someone. So, I'm pretty sure you are too.

• If guys are hitting on you then there is a good chance you are attractive.

• I see nothing but a Ghost pic and your a 10 HAHAHA

• Well if a girl is average and above she will get some attention

• Yes, go make a rate me thread and get the confidence boost of your life..

• You can put a selfie on here
    and then we'll rate you 1-10
    the usual GaG routine

• if you are not attractive cute beautiful why would they look at you and make eye contact?

• If you are spending time with a guy and you can feel his erection when he is kissing you, then you are attractive. Every man has a lie detector in his pants.

• post a picture here?

What Girls Said 1

• well if people are attracted to you... you're attractive