Do I need to lose a few pounds?

Ok, I know i'm not fat, my sef body image isn't that bad, but its pretty bad and i've lost like 5 pounds in 2 days, and I was wondering if i'm skinny or thin and if I need to lose more or if it wouldn't hurt to lose more or if i'm ok just the way I am rn, bc i'm thinking of continuing the diet I was on which is not eating as much and drinking tons of water.
I actually think my stomach looks bloaded like 24/7 now that I actually look at the super awkward pictures I took, and I still think I need to lose 5-6 pounds so.. by the way I am NOT fishing for compliments, just bc you may see me one way doesn't mean I see myself that way as well. I just want to know if it would be a good idea for me to continue to drop pounds bc my brother says i'm getting too skinny but I don't really believe him.

Do I need to lose a few pounds?

this is really embarassing so no mean comments please :-( if you think i need to lose weight, tell me but don't call me fat or something, I actuallyt take it really seriously.

• Lose some more weight
  • You could use a little weight (1-2 pounds)
  • You're fine, its up to you
  • Thin, don't lose anymore
The pedo bear is gonna find me :(((

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to shed any weight at all dear, you look perfectly fine :)
    I have a female friend going through this at the moment as when she was younger she got bullied for been bigger and now she's 9 1/2 stone i'm 12 1/2 she wants to lose weight but her body and shape is beautiful somehow she pulls of a toned look without been toned but i think she looks marvelous :)
    i mean i don't wanna sound odd aha but you look perfectly fine/healthy and normal i'd say stick with that and try to build a little muscle Good luck.

• You don't sound odd at all! And thanks haha, ya i'm pretty sure a lot of people go through all of this bad body image and pressure during puberty, honestly being a teen is SO HARD lol!!
      I'm trying to get toned, I swear, but my body refuses lol, I literally have NO muscle.

• Sorry for the delay i've been on a trip, and thank you, yeah quite a few do i mean it never really affected me but i want to lose a little and be more toned i'm not too bad but ah well a man can dream eh ;)
      bad body... work darn it and good luck in your adventure of muscle building.

• Thank you same to you ^^

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• you think you look bloated 24/7? you already fucked up your mind at this point then. you need to change your outlook on your entire body or you may very well develop some very bad habits in the long run that will just continue fucking with your mind and cause problems for all your institutions in life.

for the record, you're thin. that's coming from a mind with no clouded judgment.

• ty, ik but I think its just puberty and hormones and stuff, I think my horrible self image will pass over.

• I get that, you know it is more rough for girls I believe. in the media they are held to a higher standard and a lot of younger girls get brainwashed at an earlier age, you seem to be aware of it so that's a good thing. just know this, you're completely perfect the way you are, you even said it yourself, it won't matter. just remember that no matter how good you become, the media will always have something against you, its a battle you can never win against society, which is why its ridiculous how so many people try to chase that dream to begin with, but they don't realize it yet. I think you'll be alright, you impressed me.

• Thank you :)

• What? You don't have any weight left to lose! You're VERY thin. No need to worry about losing weight, if that's your goal.

• I think you look just about right no need to lose any weight

• You're perfect at your current size. Just maintain from here.

• I think you look fine

• Ok thanks for the comment

• Nice stomach

• tyyy

• *I mean I didn't wear tight pants that would show off the shape of my butt bc thats not the point of this and that would be like fishing for compliments, the shape you're seeing is flat bc its loose at the back of my thighs and tight at the bottom of my back but thanks :)

• Post a picture of the beauty:-)

• your body is stunning, you do not need to lose any weight :)

• Ty thats really refreshing to hear lol :P so I don't need to drop ANY more pounds?

• Thanks aha, I never thought I had some curves, for myself what I see is my stomach has like no inner shape, its just like a rectangle X'D but ty for that

• your very welcome :) you do look truly stunning :)

• u are lacking ur booty only stomach is fine
    and please dont show ur body to ur brother next time

• I didn't lol, and my pants aren't fitted to my butt, if you think I have no booty you think my ass is square lol, my shorts just are tight near my stomach and loose at the back of my thighs, I have a butt lol.
      Also, it was at a waterpark and my brother said I was too skinny, he's 20 so he acts like my dad.

• and what u were wearing at water park when he saw u?

• A swimsuit lol, for like 90% of swimsuits the stomach is gonna show

• You have no bum

• Get or stay how you just are

• i'd hit it ;)

• I think you look somewhere between fine and a little skinny. Try to avoid losing any more weight. To feel better physically and mentally I suggest being more active. Exercising, dancing, things like that. It will be healthy and it will add muscle which looks great and make you feel better because it's fun. Try it out.

• I do dance sometimes, i'll try to get more toned, thansk :)

• You lost any more, you'd be sticks

• Thanks, I don't know if thats a compliment XD but i'm glad i dont need to gain

• I think you think you're fat because you don't have a six pack. It's supposedly cool these days for women to have abs, I don't like it

• I think the line that runs down your stomach looks attractive on women, i'm not looking to have abs, but I wouldn't mind them

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're fine and I guess just 5-6 pounds are not gonna make you too skinny yet ~ so really just do whatever you will feel better with

• Thank you and ya i'd like to maybe lose some more, but ik whatever my weight is my body image is so bad i'll never be happy with the results. so i'm just thinking of keeping my body as it is.

• Aw i'm so sorry, i'm glad you recovered though, anorexia is such a life threatening struggle. And ik, what really matters is that I feel beautiful and confident, I don't need to look it to be happy. My mom said the same thing btw! She told me that every day I should say 10 things I like about myself.

• You should listen to your mom, she's a smart woman ahah :)

• Dude, not even..

• Thanks, maybe its just me I mean my ideal body is like super skinny so..

• no, you look incredible

• Omg you're tiny, don't go starving yourself

• Thank you, maybe i'll just stick to trying to get toned instead of trying to lose weight like most people are saying :)

• Yeah, do some weights and squats and stuff, build up muscles tone. Steer clear from too much cardio as well, if you work out vigorously enough with weights you'll get a cardio workout included and you know the best part about building muscle? You can eat more!! Win win lol

• Haha, i'll totally try that bc I can never stop eating comfort food-EVER lol.

• nope ur thin

• You're thin. I think you need to talk to a doctor if you truly think your stomach looks bloated.