Is she a pretty hot & attractive girl?

I just find out , She's have a particularly attractive, Isn't she? Even she's a bi or lesbian?
Is she a pretty hot & attractive girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive - Doesn't matter whether she is bi or lesbian.

What Girls Said 1

• wtf lmao idek

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly man, I doubt she's going to appreciate you snagging photos off whatever social media site you pulled those and posting them on this site asking that due to her being a minor in the photos.

That isn't mean to be an asshat but I would seriously consider taking those down if you have interest in this girl because if she finds out about it the chances are likely massive that she will identify you as "creepy" or something along that lines thus capsizing your chance.

Our opinions don't mean shit... yours does. Go for what YOU want... not us... YOU and don't let anything stand in your way in getting it. Real men and successful men know how to take what they want. Ask any woman and the obscenely vast majority will all echo that statement in that they like men who act in that manner.

Good luck to you with her!

• Not "mean" but "meant", rather.

• LAMO, Why you thinking too much bro? I just post it for rate, Nothing else ! I don't need her, Also she don't need to appreciate me. But in some way your opinions sounds good to me. I shuold say thank you , But you getting a little off the subject !

• Yes she is.

• yes very attractive, and bi is a good thing. lesbian is still sexy.

• Damn, too much for me. She's a beauty especially in her face.

• Sorta. Judging by these pics we have very different personalities. Hers bumps her down a few

• Aw hahaha, Actually she's amazing , But yes you're right, I did judging by these pics we have very different personalities

• she i pretty but she seems 16