Is she hot/cute?

is she hot/cute?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Girl

• she's cute and cool because pyramid head!

1|1
    0|0
    • ms. social disorder has arrived again... ok, hello? i know you're only offended because i'm posting this of women, but ok, be offended at sexuality...

• Why are you one anon dude?

• lololol... and you still cannot say why i cannot post? lolol.. ok, i await the police and the spiritualist security forces to arrest me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Id day she's pretty based on first/top pic. Second/bottom pic, more difficult for me to evaluate. Love her outfit in the first pic. Looks traditional? Maybe Spanish or Mexican? Some Latin American cultural attire? I'm very interested in learning more about the diversities of Latino ethnicities and cultures. Not suggesting what her ethnicity is, just guessing at the outfit's representation, if any. Pretty girl though.

0|1
    0|0
    • she's Indian/desi. but yep, it's wrong to like any woman who isn't white, eh? lolol..

• Show All
    • lulz... you have your opinoin. so what? but continue to say im not allowed an opinion lolol.. ok.

• I think she's rather beautiful actually. 😂

What Girls Said 4

• I think she looks a little above average.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not spiritually inclined like you are... so i can post as i please without limit. duh...

• Totally stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • Not beautiful but she s vigorous and looks cute with her bright joy.

0|0
    0|0
  • not particularly, she's ok

0|0
    0|0
    • lololol... i think you're bothered i'm posting this.. sorry, your phantom rules of what i can or cannot post amuse me...

• hi tenofthepeaks

What Guys Said 11

• I'd rate her a 7/10. If I was a young guy, I would never turn down a date wit a girl this pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks pretty cute. Not really what I usually consider "cute/adorable" but I'd still say she's beautiful. Very attractive, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • She's more pretty than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is cute not not...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • she's okay...

0|0
    0|0
  • Can tell she is an Indian girl straight away, she looks cute too in both pics

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • She is acceptable as cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's neither one of those, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • lol... if you can post stuff like this, so can i... some stranger cannot dissuademe.

• upper pic is HOT
    lower one is shoooooo cute! :)

0|0
    0|0