Are big butts better than this?

Firstly, I am a girl. I can't change it on GAG sorry.
Anyway, I am obsessed with trying to get a bigger butt. But these sorts of body types are actually more achievable for me, seeing as I am naturally thin, and all I would have to do is pilates, basically. It would mean LESS work in the gym for me, as lately, I have been spending two hours in there a day weight lifting. I actually have a doctor's appointment on Monday, because I think I may have almost caused a slight uterine prolapse from squatting... TMI I know, but yeah. I'm that extreme. SO what do you guys think? I could have this body easily, but I would have no butt and no boobs at all. Which looks better? A nice big butt, or this?

Are big butts better than this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really even matter because guys are going to like you regardless and everyone likes different things. Jesus Christ.

• Jesus Christ likes different things? I never really thought about it, but I guess nuns (brides of Christ) come in all shapes and sizes...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Personally, I think girls with bigger thighs and bigger butts are more attractive (maybe that's because that's how I am, so that's what I like in other girls) but I think that if you look like those, you probably look fine. Lots of guys like that.

• a nice butt. but its really up to you. as long as you feel happy and comfortable with your body. plus you dont want to hurt yourself. two hours of squatting is too much. you just need to squat heavy weight, low reps.

• I am not a guy, but those are attractive woman's bodies. If they were thinner it wouldn't be so, but they look health and well proportioned. You don't need a Kim K butt, which I think is a bit much booty for any woman, but you can only get what your body will give :-) I hope you didn't prolapse, sounds painful :-(

• You can still have a plump butt with a fit stomach! Which all these pics appear to have!

• where is the butt?

• That's a butt?

• i've always had relatively big thighs and a bubble butt and i don't need it. i'd rather be a stick. prolapse? you serious?

• Why can't you have that stomach with a booty?

• My genetics.

• Well I'd rather have a flat stomach with a butt that's proportional to that.

• lool "this"!!

• I think this ir better not butt. I'm not a guy but i have an opinion too

What Guys Said 12

• d00d just close this account and make a new one...

and in many/some cases big butts can be better than that

www.yeahshesquats.com

seriously though just go for what you want, fuck trying to reach and uphold societies standards and expectations. that's when people actually start living a life that will never reach ultimate fulfillment.

• I think being fit like the pictures looks best, but that is only my opinion as one guy. Being fit is a bigger plus to me than a big butt/boobs. Whoever is in the pictures looks very nice.

Big disclaimer: Every guy likes something a little different from the other. There is no ideal.

• Every guy is going to want something different from their partner. Someone out there will love your body type no matter what it is as long as your are comfortable in your own skin! Don't changer for anyone except yourself and do exercises that are not damaging to your body 😁

• In both cases, you can't be everyone's type, you will find guys who are attracted to both bodies and other who are not, so with that being said, it's up to you, do whatever YOU like and whatever makes you comfortable about your body.

• Of course the body in the above pics is totally seexy like a 9.5/10 but with that comes a small firm butt...

I am not a fan of big butts at all..

• Abs on a girl are my second favorite compared to a nice booty. :)

• Go for that body. Thats the kinda body i like on girls. Its soooo hot. Perfection.

• I don't see a butt anywhere in the picture.

• I would prefer a body like that over a big butt any day.

• No you're, ahem, uh you're uuh, in the uhn right um place.

• all i can see is a girl posing and facing the mirror.. #wheredaheckisthebutt

• I suppose I mean is having a big butt better than a flat stomach and stuff.

• Butts are only compared with boobs not to flat stomach
      But yea in the end big butt is a good thing!

• lololololo 😂😂😂😂

• I dont think she is hot i ant like girls like her she doesn't have a attractive body for me ugh not my type i really dont like