Since you asked for my photo because of my comment on another asker's question. Here ya' go, & I tried to replicate her outfit. How does my body look?

Since @Gojira asked so nicely for my bodys picture all over an honest comment since I don't sugar coat things. I had to send the photo to myself using my brothers phone since I couldn't find mine, so once again I apologize for the shit lighting 'n' all of that. And yes, I am standing on a chair because the mirror was too high, I AM short after all.
Height: 5'1"/1.54m Weight: 128 lbs. Pants size: 4 Bust: 34C

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1594349-chubby-skinny-thin-lanky-porky-what-do-you-think-of-this-body

• Potatoes
  • Potatos
Is the world satisfied now? I hope so.
To the poor souls who don't know that it's "Potatoes", I'm sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, just now noticing you wanted me to comment on here. You look good, lady. Fyi:this is the girl from the other post, mentioned here.

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, the rest of the world might be satisfied but I'm not

sites.google.com/site/quasarfreak/freemanvsmc.jpg

Master chief is dead to me

Requesting more pictures

Accept Request [ ] Reject Request [ ]

You can put a tick or cross in the box

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

oh, how does your body look? It looks A-ok

• I think you look well nice to put a name to a face.

• SOO THATS HOW THE MYSTERIOUS TACO LOOKS LIKE!

• You look bigger than the other girl. Iike her body better. But that's just my opinion. Thanks for obliging!

• Well when you have muscle and fat on a short person what were you expecting? Yes, I do have muscle it's why I'm able to carry a 185 lbs. man with no problem. I said our bodies were similar NOT identical, and you act like I've denied having some body fat on me. When have I said I was skinny? Please, tell me when I have said so. The asker herself even admitting to being a bit chubby just like how I have even before those whole thing started. Most people my height are like a size 0-2, but I wear a size 4 because I have fat on top of muscle. It's a lot easier for me to gain muscle than it is to burn fat when I exercise which is why my legs are arms are thick and when you're short it looks different. I even said in my comment on hers that there's a height an bust difference. Apparently people don't like to read.

P. S. My photo is also at a closer distance to the camera than hers so everything will look different.

• Ok, but the asker knows her body better, and she told me it. Glad to honor your request because unlike most of GaG I'm neither a sugar coater, or someone who won't back what they say up. Seriously, what angers me the most about GaG is how people can to come to others who are seeking advice or an honest opinion and then lie to them like it won't have any great affects on them. I prefer the more honest approach because I know what it's like to be built up only to be torn down. I remember when I was younger and way slimmer than I am now (I was 16-17 years. old and 98 lbs. at the time) I had friends and family comment on how great my figure was. However, when I asked other people about it they always commented about how I was too skinny and when it to the guys I liked I was shot down more than your average male nowadays, and the first and only things they ever commented on was me having no ass, or a chest because back then I was a size 16 in kids and I was only just fitting into a 34B...

• After all that I became pissed and started working out as an outlet and to try and bulk up a little, but ended up losing more weight thanks to a fast metabolism, but after that I discovered baking and I was in love which is where the fat came from. Unfortunately I have to go in the other direction and lose weight. Anyway long story short people should just be honest with other people from the start and not sugar coat to be nice because it only leads to negative things.

• Not sugar coating warning:

I thought you were size 12. My mom is size 8 and you look bigger than her

• Well no shit Sherlock. I already know this because I know that since I'm short I don't have a lot of body room to distribute fat and muscle which means any amount of weight gain is more noticeable. My doctor actually wanted me to lose weight for cholesterol reasons, and because I'm close to over weight for my height and overweight for my height is 133 lbs. He said I should try to reach for 115-118 lbs., and for my height a healthy weight range depending on if it's fat or muscle is from 98 lbs. to 132 lbs. I'm not ashamed of being a chubby bunny though, but I hate it when others try to sugar coat when it's quite obvious other people are chubby/fat too.

• As I said it's more noticeable on shorter people, but since you're tall you wouldn't understand that. I should be like a size 2, but I'm a size 4 instead.

• Also, I never denied having extra weight or did you not read everything I've said? I have muscle, and I have fat. It's easier for me to gain muscle than it is to lose fat, so yeah I look bulkier than I actually am.

• Nice body ;-)

• I have the exact same chairs in my house.

• Definitely..."es," BABY!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Looking good! Also I totally agree with your comment from the last post.

• Thank you, but people can be biased and say I look bad just because it's their way of being "nice" to the other girl. xD

• Wow, you were just being honest on the other question..

• Yup, but other people as usual want to make it seem like I'm attacking the girl. If I were attacking someone, and I mean ACTUALLY attacking them they'd be too busy crying to care. I was giving my honest opinion and I wasn't acting like I was better than her or anything, hell I even said I have a similar body, but nope. Sugar coaters want to bitch and moan. I swear over sensitive kiss asses piss me off the most sometimes.

• looking good girrll :)