Do I look what I weigh;121lbs?

Do I look what I weigh;121lbs?

Im the same girl who asked the question about how i look yesterday... body stats: height-5'9" weight- 121lbs its messing with my mind i dont look this skinny at all i mean im pretty healthy and not skinny or something like that.. I think that I have more fat than muscle therefore i weigh less. Why? Because muscle weighs more than fat and looks more lean.. i really wish i had less fat.. I dont like being muscular either.. :( any tips on losing all the remaining fat.. you know diet and workouts? Thank you so much!! Oh and my body fat percentage is surprising 12.6%? Wth! As per the weighing scales

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember your post from yesterday. 12.6% isn't much fat, though. Your body's going to do all it can to hang onto it. I'd maybe consider some toning exercises on the muscles you'd like to enhance; if you can afford it, a personal trainer could guide you. If not, self study on the Internet is your next best option.

For diet, protein is key. Tons of it. Cut the carbs. No pasta, bread, rice, etc. Lean meats, chicken, fish are your friends. This does not include bacon, sorry. We can't all have what we want, lol.

• i'm vegetarian..

• well thats cool.. thanks a lot for the advice! :)

• Not a problem at all. Good luck! =^.^=

"I'm a cat that hops streams!" ~streamhopper, Scott

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't have 12.6% fat. That is even low for a male. I agree that you are not muscular and therefore weigh less than you look. To loose fat, you must do low intensity cardio. Running, walking, biking, swimming, dancing ,... but at least for 20 to 30 min to start fat burning. But I would focuss on muscle toning too. If you don't lift heavy, you will not build muscle mass, but they will become strong and toned and they will help burning extra fat.

• okay thankyou! i thought so too about the body fat percentage... my weighing scales seem highly inaccurate! i do brisk walking and swimming and pilates.. i hope to see difference.. i really dont feel comfortable.. in clothes.. :/ thanks for your opinion!!

• Look at the pics on my profile. Thats me and I am still between 17 and 19%, so indeed, I think your scale has to be calibrated. Check the numbers you have put in.

• wow! you look amazing! i'd work to look like you some day hopefully!

What Guys Said 9

• 2 simple things.. try it for only one month and you will see the result
    you will not lose weigh.. your body will be better shape and looks sexy

1 play every day sports.. more then 1 hour
    2 eat 3 spoons of floured soybeans a day.. 1 spoon with each meal

that's all

• I think your body looks healthy - I wouldn't worry about weighing scales and move to toning training.

• I just want to say muscle doesn't weigh more than fat (a pound is a pound).

• Judging by how tall you are I don't really think you weigh that much at all.

• thanks.. im sorry but do i look 121 lbs?

• 130-135lbs lol

• No... you don't look anywhere near that, unless you're really strong and have a lot of muscle

• There's a bit of weight, but you're good

• You look weirdly chubby and your ass is unnaturally flat. Try getting into a unified sport like soccer or lacrosse and it'll help you out

• Ah the blue gave me an instant eyestrain.

• You look like you weigh 98 lbs

• 5'9 and 120 is fine, you're in good shape. Work on those squats and butt exercises to even you out a bit. Losing the last bit of fat is almost always diet, most people who look really muscular and cut will tell you that diet at that point is bulk of the work. It just still helps to do light muscle building so that you spend a little more energy per day and end up losing it even faster. Look at what you eat on a regular basis and see where you can lean it up. But seriously, you look good.

• thankyou so much! so diet and the toning part is really what i need to look at to get the rest of the fat off of me.. :D

What Girls Said 6

• I feel you girl! I'm the same height as you and 122 but I don't think I look that either! I started doing russian twists for toning my belly area a while ago and I do cardio on the regular and I've already seen some good changes tho! Cardio is always great if you wanna burn fat without building a lot of muscle :)

• Honestly you look fine. I hope you don't want to lose more weight. If you feel the need to tone, that's fine. However, 121 is pretty slim for 5'9. In those pictures you don't look too thin, you look healthy. I think you should be happy with that body.

• Yeah. You look great love.

• Bitch you skinny

• Honey, you look absolutley amazing! You look healthy and thats all that matters right?

• your body fat is deff higher than that... you look fine but 12% body fat is
    nerdfitness.s3.amazonaws.com/.../womenbodyfat1.jpg