What are two things I can do to improve my appearance?

None of these pictures have been altered or filtered.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hairstyle a little change needed and thin out the eyebrows a little , other than that you look fine

• Which style? They are different in each picture haha.

• Do you mean the length?

• A little more wavy or even curly but keep the length

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a make-up style that works with your eye and face shape, and get your eye brows done.

• what is it about my makeup that isn't working specifically?

• oh okay, thank you

• *thank you!

What Guys Said 24

• You kind of have the... how do I put this... your clothing fits you well. It's not loud as your mannerisms aren't loud, I respect that. At the same time, a well versed man can tell a lot about a woman by the look on her face in her "selfies" and the type of jewelry she wears.

As I am not in the mood for one of my novel responses I will simply ask a question and then make a statement. Are you finding that you are not being approached and that is causing you to question "what is wrong with me?" If so (and to the point), these things tend to work themselves out in terms of women who are either shy or have issue either not knowing what to say or always thinking she is saying the wrong thing. The solution, unfortunately, does not fall to you but to the man. He will need to spot that and open you up (no pun intended) to feel comfortable (if I am right in my initial opinion).

Bottom line... keep being yourself because the world is full of posers, dipshits, women with Daddy issues (and by extension looking for a "new" one) and/or liars (of both sexes of course).

• @asker Anyhow in conclusion as I don't like leaving questions I rarely take part of not complete: I would suggest just expanding your options for love matches through different venues as it is clear, from your statements, you are, most definitely, going to the wrong places or meeting the wrong types of people. College, work, online dating/meeting like minded from the net, going out often, gym, cocktail parties, etc. Just expand where you go and who you go with and you will be bound to run into someone. It's basically a mathematical certainty.

As far as your appearance: since you already know the answer to that question and we both know why you're asking it, I won't humor you on that but, suffice to say, if you're having issues then I would consider both venue and mannerisms/personality exchanges because, honestly, I find it very hard to believe you aren't running into ANY like minded men.

• @asker Have things improved for you?

• I would make your eybrows thinner.

• your friend is cute as heck. So are you, especially in the first and last pic you posted.. but that may just be due to the lighting. Overall i don't really see much i'd change, though i find that for some reason, your eyebrows seem overly bushy. Normally i wouldn't notice such things, but when i compare your eyebrows with your friends, yours looks much thicker. Just don't go rushing out to do anything with them, because i find girls who redraw their eyebrows look terrible/fake. Honestly though i have no real "critiques" for you. I'd date you just as you are if we clicked well

• why does that bar look so familiar...

fuck anyways

ehh d00d you're chillin.

• Two things to improve you appearance? Let me think. I've thunk.

1. Nothing need be done

2. See answer 1

You really are so lovely as you are. Why try and improve on perfection? A perfect 10!!

• Your not bad now. About the only thing I can think of would be to put some wave in your hair. But not mandatory by any means.

• we have a bar/restaurant where i live that looks almost identical to the one in your second pic. you wouldn't happen to live in the south of england would you?

anyway, to answer your question, you dont need to change anything. I think you're really pretty.

• Honestly you don't need to change anything - Very attractive

• Actually I see nothing you can change to improve it, you're good the way you are.

• You look great in pic 1, I don't know why pic 3 you look soo much different.

• perhaps you should try to find a hairstyle and clothing style that flatters you more.

• I also straightened in in pic three. Pic 1 is my natural hair.

• I like your head hair in pic 1 and 4, your eyebrows look different in all 4 pictures. It looks best in pic 1. :o

• I don't think you need to do anything, you're pretty already

• MayB change it hairstyle. I personally liked ur second pic with ur hair up.

• I think you look great!

• your totally my type I wouldn't change a thing <3

• I say don't change a think I think your appearance is perfect and your hot!

• Hmm... wow, I honestly can't think of two things...

• I wouldn't change anything.

• Look girlfriend material.. 👌

• Nothing you are beautiful I would love you how you are.

• I think that you look just fine.

• but I want to look better than fine lol

• You look sweet. I'd say maybe a little more makeup, maybe a body perm

• u dont need to improve

• u look pretty and cute.. u want to change why? u want have the hot/sexy look?

• you seem fine. just stay fit and toned

style and makeup will constantly change so

What Girls Said 9

• the only thing i would suggest is to get your brows done by a professional.
    but you dont need to.

• Maybe more shapely eyebrows.

• As in thin them out towards the middle and the end?

• Yea, as in thin them out. Other than that I look you look pretty.

• Nothing, you are fine exactly how you are.

• You re already beautiful

• You're very pretty. Enough said!

• nothin u r very pretty

• You're already beautiful so there's nothing to do to improve that. Although in some of the pictures your face looks "harsh" in the sense that you look angry- it's the eyebrows though. If they were a bit thinned out, it would help your appearance to look "kinder" or rather more approachable and friendly. But that's it! You look amazing. I wish I looked as good!

• Do your eyebrows, get some natural looking falsies and your good to go. By the way... you look like a model.

• trim and shape ur brows