Pic Challenge! Who's hotter?

Ok guys... who's hotter? Me or my sister? Answer with pic 1 or pic 2. Also both of us are requesting a 1-10 rating on hotness if u have time. Thx! Muah
Pic Challenge! Who's hotter?

0|0
14|54

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 53

• so this is what its come too...

8|4
    1|0
  • Damn, so so close. Ugh. Okay, I choose #1

1|0
    0|0
  • You look really similar so close - I will call it a tie - Both very beautiful - I don't rate anybody because it is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's hotter? Eh, I wouldn't say one of you is exceedingly hotter then the other.

As for Rate, Probably both a 8.5/10?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're both gorgeous! But my opinion is, your sister is a liiiiittle hotter than you. 9.9 for you and 10 for your sister.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both of pics seems almost same but pic1 is 5/10 and pic 2 is 4/10

2|0
    0|0
  • Not the best pictures, but I'm going with you, but both of you are pretty hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • The second one is more seductive a little more cleavage. But hard to tell since its so close up. I'd say 8-10

If you are the first pic, more conservative but still pretty. If I had to guess you're a smaller cup size 34b?

I'd say the first girl is 7.5.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm inclined to say pic 2, but it's really hard to see. Both of you also look almost identical, to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • pic one looks scared and pic two has a duck face. you both are beautiful girls but need to learn how to smile in a photo

1|0
    0|0
  • This just feels wrong, don't you have some stuffed animals to play with?

2|1
    0|0
  • 2nd pic i guess but u both look good

1|0
    0|0
  • Good lord you are both gorgeous!! 😍 idol which I'd say is better looking, but easily both of you are 10's!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you and your sister be any sillier?

2|0
    1|2
  • Pic one.

I've already crushed someone by saying that, so I won't give ratings. They're stupid anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • We won't be crushed. Rate us. Be honest :)

• Well, I guess I should have said that I can't. Girls are so focused on ratings, when I really can't give them. Seriously. Guys find it very hard to give ratings. Honestly, the only thing I can do is say that I find #1 more attractive.

• I can't choose, they're both too perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Which one is your sister and is she 18?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. well, both are hot and look the same.
    2. pic wise, first one is hotter/naughtier and the second pic seems a little more pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st. 2nd looks like 14 y. o..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, your both pretty! Probably not what u wanted to hear

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are most likely not you and the pics are not that great either, it's hard to rate someone when only 2/3 of their face is showing, but oh well.

Girl 1 7.5
    Girl 2 8

Both are really pretty needless to say ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • You two look the same lol are you twins?

0|0
    0|0
  • You both look fine, but the girl in picture 2 is more attractive to me personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are bomb shells lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think pic 1 is really hot. I'd rate her a 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • both of you look good and really young lmao. i'd say first cause she looks older I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • You both look very similar so its a tie

0|0
    0|0
  • Both kinda look the same.. hm... the bottom one is you right? and i'am assuming the top too?

0|0
    0|0
  • You two both look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• The girl in photo 2 has a better poise but if the poises were different I think you'd be equal.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are both two very beautiful cyclops! 😅
    Lol but seriously, why no proper whole-face-pictures?

1|0
    0|0
  • 12 year olds pretending to be "older". Also you should post full head shots and not have some of the pic cut off like you do in those two pics.

1|1
    2|0
    • well im 18 and she's 16 so i dont know which 12 year olds your talking about

• you both look same to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Im really curious as to what were gunna get

0|0
    0|0
  • Your both hot girls ;) xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i am a bit biased because Jamie from pic2 personally but your really pretty too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough decision, but I agree with the mho.

0|0
    0|0
  • #2 is sexier. but you're both hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never trust a girl who has selfies of half her face

1|0
    0|0
  • They kinda look like the same girl? ? But I'd have to say the second pic looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't decide with their heads half cut off :/ Is that a new trend? Cut off heads lol :D

3|0
    0|0
  • Pic 2... you stole someones photo its not yours

0|0
    0|0
  • diff angles, hard to tell. second probs

0|0
    0|0