Am I attractive?

Hey guys please help.. I'm having one of those days where I just feel downright ugly. So I'll describe myself and tell me what you think. Thanks!
I have really long wavy black hair it ends about where my hip ends and my butt starts
My skin color is light skin /tan /brown (I'm Caribbean Indian and hispanic).
My thighs are thick and my booty is... cute
My stomach is sorta flat and my sides are curvy my breast are above average for my age but my shoulders and arms.. they are not bulky but are broad which i am very very very incecure about does that make me less atractive?
I have I guess nice lips but my eyes are the simple colour of brown
My nose... its big lol
Also I have peach fuzz and a little body hair which shows up more because my hair is dark and I have a decent amount of back ance scars and acne on my face.
On the sides of my hips and butt I have faded stretch marks which I am so incecure about.
So guys tell me what you think and please be honest!!! Thanks

Sorry guys for no pic and I didn't have a child or anything it was being I rapidly grew from puberty (but I'm not fat)

Most Helpful Guy

• The image o get is either you was overweight or had a child. Stretch marks are scars also. In time these will fade. Acne also will clear up as your body chemistry changes. Your a young woman. Still have many years ahead. Just be you. Do what you feel makes you attractive. I have no idea what you look like. The description is fine unless you deliberately downplayed it cause you not feeling it.
    Beauty is temporary, it will fade. Sexy is all attitude. Its showing the world your confidence no matter what you look like. Don't be a slob. Pay attention to yourself. Get your hair and nails done. Get your toes pedied and show yourself you are feminine and beautiful and deserve the best. Then the rest of the world will look at you and say "now that there's a Sexy gorgeous WOMAN ".

Most Helpful Girl

• picture worth a thousand words..

What Guys Said 9

• No HAWT pix, no SMEXY answer 😤

• It's really hard to tell without a pic. You could look like a million different girls by that description.

• It sound ok but hard to tell without a pic.

• those are all things im into but im into millions of different looking types of girls so id care more about if you were empathetic and fun and someone i could trust.

• i can't tell with this info

• When u post a pic we"ll tell it

• You sound fine to me

• sure you are AWESOME and ATTRACTIVE.

• can't tell without a pic.

What Girls Said 0