Guys, My boobs are pretty big, they are a 44D. But I really don't like them. Size isn't everything because the shape isn't to my liking at all?

They are bigger towards the bottom, so they hand low. My areola is light coloured but round and big. My nipples are medium sized and puffy unless they get hard. I wouldn't say they are really saggy, but the nipples are placed lower towards my torso. :(( the thing is, with a good wired bra, they are really flexible. Like, I can move them into any position I want, and have them look perky but I need the right bra. What kind of shape do I have anyway?
And guys, do you mind this kind of look?

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• That's a very detailed description. I wouldn't mind that look. I suggest you find the right bra (s) and maybe accessories or techniques that would help keep them up so they don't push you down and bring pain to your back. The rest is fine.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• With the right bra you will get the shape you want but otherwise sounds good.

• A lot of guys love it. I know I do. It's your natural body anyway, and any man who ever truly cares about you will grow to love every bit of you. He will enjoy playing with them, that's for sure.

• I'll share a secret... Bras actually make boobs sag MORE over time than if you go braless. Contrary to what your mother probably taught you.

• actually, it all depends. They will sag more over time if you have been wearing the wrong bra. Which in my case, isn't a concern because I get fitted yearly. Can you imagine women, especially with larger breasts running around braless? The skin would become softer and begin to droop. They didn't make bras for no reason. I've read about that phenomenon but I am yet to believe it.

• Lol I wouldn't mind women going braless. But hey you keep believing whatever you want.

• I wouldn't mind

• They sound good to me and I prefer size over shape. But that's my opinion.

• Boobs are boobs. I don't think I'd mind.

• A picture is worth a 1000 words

• PM me a pic of your bare boobs and i'll be honest. Sounds hot from what you've described

• I wanna see the shape. I know what u mean though

• From what I've read, I don't think I would mind. Might have to see them to be 100% sure though haha

• Honestly you you have just described beautiful breasts!

• Boooooooobs! We don't care

• Bigger is better

• Tbh any boobs are a fucking TREAT! Girls feel bad about some stuff and wonder if a guy will "mind" but they've got no idea how much he's actually gonna DIG IT! I can understand insecurities but it'd be good if people could unshackle themselves, life would be so much more fulfilling!