What do you think?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but you look like an alien.

• Blunt and to the point! i dont think id b able to tell her that, even if she kind of does look a bit like E. T.

• @HookingSwan Oh no she's much prettier than E. T. It's just because of the head shape and how big the eyes are.

Also I'm doing pretty good you?

• Me too. Just thought I'd check on u, since we haven't spoken in a while :)

What Guys Said 14

• Scared me as soon as I saw those eyes. Keep them away, keep them away.

• Ohhh God, I'm Sick of seeing this girl every fucking day.

• You have large eyes; I'd guess you're Slavic; Lithuanian, perhaps. Personally, I think you'd look better with your hair down, but that's just me.

• She looks very cute

• You look good

• I honestly laughed after i saw your picture and i'm still kind of giggling because of your huge blue eyes LOL :O ! But don't worry because you are really attractive.

• That photo isn't altered in any fashion...

Oh and "Ayy lmao".

• I dunno if i am attracted to you or not but i think you look like you could do modelling if you dont already.

• Really? I'm trying to. Thanks

• 5'7 so not that tall :/

• Yeah thats not tall enough i wouldn't think but there are many diff types aren't there? You could do make up modelling or something

• so bored of this girls face

• Guess who it isn't

• beautiful eyes!

• A colourful fruit fly? :D

• Your bug eyed ass again?

• Scary. Also being skinny, blonde and well-groomed doesn't mean that you're going to be a model.

• I'm not just skinny blonde and well groomed lol

• What are you also?

What Girls Said 9

• Frightening.

• Beautiful eyes and make up.

• She has a really symmetrical face wow!
    ... but maybe it's due to her huge forehead, the over-sized eyes and the tiny nose that I keep confusing her with ET.. 👽✌️

• She looks pretty but unreal, like that is not her natural appearance.

• eyes are really big for the face so eye make up should be toned down. other than that really pretty

• You're/Her is very pretty but I think that make up is making your/her eyes too big. :)

• Scary lol 😂😂😂

• The expression is somewhat startling, but she's pretty

• Omg... again?
    Girl, you need to realize every will have a different opinion of how you look. Just own it and don't give a damn.

• Ok:) everyone always says I look like an alien or bug or fish...

• They say that because of the way you pose and the way you use your camera OP Anon. Like poster Anon says you just have to accept how you look and enjoy it for yourself without worrying about other people's opinions.