I know this is a revealing pic but what do you think of my body no negative comments please?

i know this is a revealing pic but what do you think of my body no negative comments please?

externalfile:drive-77d04099c401e57ce6361ad446e9d6fc56d5995e/root/1437181703040.1. jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not asking "what do you think of my body" if you're also saying don't comment negatively. What this post is saying is "Please tell me I'm pretty and have a nice body"

Honestly, I think you need to exercise more. You look out of shape, and your bra is too big for you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Hard to get a clear look with that pose and angle but your shape seems fine. You need a different bra because that one is too big or in a different shape.

• I think many girls are less fortunate than you!
    You may be a little uncertain but I guarantee you: with that body and that spontaneous smile on your profile pic you're an attractive girl :D
    So just be yourself and you'll be absolutely fine!

• I think you look very attractive

• It's hard to tell with you lying down like that... you seem attractive, but with the padded bra not going with gravity, your nipple is almost on display

• it's alright, but from the photo you look like you have no waistline. Like your waist goes straight down to your hips.

• From what I can see, you probably have a pretty nice butt

• i think what we think about our own bodies is more important than what others think. it only matters how we're treated for our bodies.

i think you're attractive but i think it matters less than if you're empathetic and a positive force in my life.

• That angle seems deceiving.

• hard to tell

• "what do you think of my body" ≠ "no negative comments please" — So if we don't like it you're just asking us to lie?

• It's nice but you could lose a few pounds

• Pretty hot

• Need s better picture to tell

• Sexy body and you are good looking

• From my opinion you have nice sexy body.. And thighs

• you look great

• I think your body looks fine.

• Sexy pose for a sexy girl

• AWESOME :-)
    any guy would be so proud to date a girl like you!

What Girls Said 4

• Bit hard to tell from that angle, but you look like you have a fit body!

• i'll try to get a better one

• you look good. It doesn't look like that bra fits your quite right.

• sorry i really hope that didn't sound negative.

• no it didn't i got a clearer pic up

• You look good from what I can see :)

• I see the street walker look is back