I know this is a revealing pic but what do you think of my body no negative comments please?

i know this is a revealing pic but what do you think of my body no negative comments please?

Updates:
externalfile:drive-77d04099c401e57ce6361ad446e9d6fc56d5995e/root/1437181703040.1. jpg

0|0
5|20

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not asking "what do you think of my body" if you're also saying don't comment negatively. What this post is saying is "Please tell me I'm pretty and have a nice body"

Honestly, I think you need to exercise more. You look out of shape, and your bra is too big for you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Hard to get a clear look with that pose and angle but your shape seems fine. You need a different bra because that one is too big or in a different shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think many girls are less fortunate than you!
    You may be a little uncertain but I guarantee you: with that body and that spontaneous smile on your profile pic you're an attractive girl :D
    So just be yourself and you'll be absolutely fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell with you lying down like that... you seem attractive, but with the padded bra not going with gravity, your nipple is almost on display

0|0
    0|0
  • it's alright, but from the photo you look like you have no waistline. Like your waist goes straight down to your hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I can see, you probably have a pretty nice butt

0|0
    0|0
  • i think what we think about our own bodies is more important than what others think. it only matters how we're treated for our bodies.

i think you're attractive but i think it matters less than if you're empathetic and a positive force in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • That angle seems deceiving.

0|1
    0|0
  • hard to tell

0|0
    0|0
  • "what do you think of my body" ≠ "no negative comments please" — So if we don't like it you're just asking us to lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but you could lose a few pounds

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Need s better picture to tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy body and you are good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • From my opinion you have nice sexy body.. And thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your body looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy pose for a sexy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • AWESOME :-)
    any guy would be so proud to date a girl like you!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Bit hard to tell from that angle, but you look like you have a fit body!

0|0
    0|0
    • i'll try to get a better one

• you look good. It doesn't look like that bra fits your quite right.

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry i really hope that didn't sound negative.

• no it didn't i got a clearer pic up

• You look good from what I can see :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I see the street walker look is back

0|0
    0|0