Progress (filllllllller)?

Hi guys so this is my progress after about 1year and a half. I know I still have a ways to go and this is just the beginning, but what r your general thoughts, areas to work on, etc?

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/1252urt.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/15wxlz7.jpg[/IMG]

If you can't open the first links:
http://tinypic.com/r/1252urt/8

Most Helpful Girl

• can't see the last pic but that is irrelevant because you are ripped as fuck in the first one which means you weren't before and now you are or you were already and now you are even more. Either way it is super gross and you should consider undefining your muscles a lot.

• Definitely do not think I'm even close to being super ripped.

• There is a difference between muscle gained by working and muscle gained by working out. It physically looks difference. Our lifestyles just wouldn't work well together is all... you can be fit and healthy without looking like the hulk

• There really isn't actually. Muscle fibers grow under stress. Doing a specific movement at a job creates microtears in muscles just like lifting weights does. Aside from that I most certainly do not look like the hulk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking superb - keep up the good work

What Girls Said 4

• Damn, I dont know what your physique looked like a year and a half ago but it's looking pretty impressive at the moment. I couldn't look like that if I worked out for ten years. I don't know what else you could work on tbh apart from possibly getting even more ripped if that's what you're aiming for.

• Hahaha. Thanks, it's been a tough journey. You put in the work n because it becomes a daily habit you don't really notice the subtle changes but yea. This is just the beginning. My life ambition is to look like this
      www.jeffseid.com/.../...7366021700_878901767_n.jpg

• Yeah, I know. I've been trying to cut down on sugar but I'm a carb junkie. Oh, I've never tried carrot juice. Is it sweet?

• Carrot juice is gr8. But as with all juices they lack the fiber to have counter the fast digestion of the sugars which lead to weight gain. Dats why u gotta eats lots of fruits n veggies. Juicing won't cut it.

• You look good dude. What's your ending though? I don't really know where you need to improve. I can't see what you had before now, but I'm guessing you looked good there too. Ooh & I like your skin tone haha 😜

• I was definitely much smaller set before. Maybe when I reach my goal I'll make like a montage so everyone can see my journey n I can try to help those who r trying to get fit too. As far as like an end goal this what I'm shooting for:

It'll definitely be a few more years tho. And lol thanks been getting a lot of Sun this summer.

• Haha guess imma be a brick walk then 😜

• Gooo for itttt!

• :o You have a nice body X)

• The link didn't really work for me but I'm on my phone if that makes a difference

What Guys Said 3

• Good progress; however, I can tell that you focus more on your core than the rest. Nothing wrong with that, you have proportion which is good, but I'd suggest hitting everything else harder.

@Zendrya just stfu and go somewhere else.

• He was looking for my opinion and I gave it... I wasn't even being rude

• Fuk.. Look shredded! How much do you weight?

• damn man you're ripped