Should I get a personal trainer or do you think I lose this weight myself? I'm just not good at doing the right things by myself? Advice? Pic?

Should I get a personal trainer or do you think I lose this weight myself ? I'm just not good at doing the right things by myself ? Advice ? Pic ?

Hey I'm 16 and 5'1 and weigh 148 pounds.. I really want to get down to the 130s at least.. I go running every once in a while and used to do kickboxing. Can someone please tell me if I should get a personal trainer. And how much one would cost.. And if not what sport should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could compromise - Join a gym, get a fitness assessment and they will give you a training program to follow.

Most Helpful Girl

• you are obviously doing something right if you look like that at 5'1 and 148. Generally for a short girl who is 148, that's a little high. However, you look perfect. You must already have a lot of muscle or something, or you just carry your weight really well. You shouldn't change a thing. I don't think you should get any thinner than that.

What Guys Said 14

• Just burn more calories than you eat.

• Huh you don't look 148 lbs obviously. I think you could lose enough weight just running.

• You don't need a personal trainer, some simple strength training three times a week and cardio three times a week is good. Also eat whole foods

• Your body and mid section look fine. If your weight is at 146 then most of the fat might be in your butt or boobs.

• Looks like you've got some good genetics, your linea alba is visible. Eat heathly and workout 2-3 times a week doing high intensity training. You should start toning up pretty quick.

• You are totally fine the way you are! But if you've got a goal and think someone else setting you the work that needs to be done will be better, then get someone to supervise your training!

• Your body is fine the way it is

• If you're ever in doubt, hire a professional. I'm a PT and understand our rates aren't the cheapest but once you see your transformation you'll be happy you invested in a PT

• r u kiddin me

• I think you look good. If you get thinner, you will have a sunk in tummy and ribs showing

• are you not happy with your body right now? its attractive.

• Your in good shape, if you want to lose a couple of pounds you can do it by yourself

• I think you are perfect

• I don't think you should get a personal trainer, your body look great as it is! :)

What Girls Said 3

• You don't need one if you are already in pretty good shape and looking to make only minor differences in your looks. Get a bicycle and ride around for 3 hours at a time and do it once or twice a week. This will get you muscular in no time.

• Dude your hot, don't sweat it cx

• Your body's hot. You need to be my personal trainer!

• Aw thank you so much!

• You're doing very well when it comes to your health habits. Just keep doing what you're doing. You look great :)