Girls, why is it that you find me so dam good looking and sexy?

I really want to know why.
Girls,why is it that you find me so dam good looking and sexy?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• You look fine but if you want to be more attractive to more woman you need to smile more and show more confidence and self-approval. Girls love that.

• Personally, I don't find you attractive so I don't know what girls you're talking to.

• It was a troll post. So chill. I know I am ugly lol.

• @Hannah591 truth hurts you. You need to realize that not every other woman will agree with you that I am not good looking. I can tell by your response to my post''so I don't know what girls you're talking to'' you think women that think I'm good looking are crazy. You need to grow up and get that looks are subjective. Just because a woman thinks a certain guy is good looking but you think he is ugly doesn't make her crazy or blind for thinking differently. Looks are subjective, learn that. Not all women think I'm unattractive.

• I don't need to grow up at all. You've been ranting and getting angry at a brick wall, practically. It's amusing and you're making yourself look psychotic. *blocked*

• *wiping my drink off the screen after seeing your pic and bursting out laughing*

Topic of the year candidate right there... congrats!

• I was trolling with this post. I was not serious. I know I am not good looking and sexy.

• Oh boy, it's you again. What's the point of trolling with these posts? I don't understand you people sometimes.

• There is so much sexyness in this photo that I had to request a new word to describe it in all its sexyness. :D

• You would be if you smiled lol

• Cuz you're ugly

• you have so much potential to look very good, just smile. And grow a beard i love those.

• LOL!!! omg

• Lol I am just goofing around this post. I am not serious. I know I am ugly, so don't think I'm delusional lol.

• Don't say that you're ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder x

• Because you that nerdy teacher look lol