Why do people call my body thickbody?

I know what a thick girl looks like. They basically have a perfect plus body. Nice booty and thighs. They're nicely done. Like most times a toned body and have nice breast and a smaller waist. I don't think I fit into that category. My measurements are 43-36-48. (Give or take, I haven't been measured in a while this is what I somewhat remember) I know I don't have a tiny 26 inch waist like every other girl and my chest isn't huge but my butt is rather big. I wore a size 13 in bottoms last year, now I where a 15/16 sometimes 17/18 it depends on the type and brand. I'm 17 so I guess I'm still growing. My friends and guys always call me thick and look at my body. My friends are black and the guys who say that are too lol (that might be irrelevant) but I usually hear black people say that. They'll say I'm a thick Mexican. But I never really liked my body or thought I was thick and I guess that's a good thing to be called. I always thought I was just fat. Oh yeah, I wear a 36C, my tummy is pudgy, I do have curves and a figure, I'm not a circle lol.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because black men like curves...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• sorry thick is a term many people use but its fat its not muscle certain people like larger girls its their preference but I like muscle nice shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick is just a complement don't get upset lol. When someone says thick they like (maybe want) what they see.

0|0
    0|0
  • thick is a body type, it can been curvaceous with some fat, its the borderline of a woman's body between curvy and fat. If they're saying it, it could very well be a compliment to you. Some dudes like a thicker girl regardless of color

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I get that all the time! I take it as a compliment.

1|0
    0|0