Ideal body shape? (Social experiment)?

If you're a guy, what body shape is ideal on a girl for you? If you're a girl, what body shape do you wish for? (Diagram included) This is a social experiment for my psychology assignment
Ideal body shape? (Social experiment)?

• Straight
    12% (4)10% (4)11% (8)Vote
  • Pear
    15% (5)10% (4)12% (9)Vote
  • Spoon
    3% (1)10% (4)7% (5)Vote
  • Hourglass/ top hourglass
    70% (24)67% (28)68% (52)Vote
  • Inverted triangle
    0% (0)3% (2)2% (2)Vote
  • Oval
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Diamond
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I was meant to vote top hourglass but I did spoon by mistake...

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• My moma she told me don't worry about your size men like a little more buty to hold at night.
    Skinny girls just don't do it for me.

5|0
    0|0
  • Skinny with big hips and moderately big boobs.

0|0
    2|0
  • From those ones I will go spoon

0|0
    0|0
  • Top hourglass maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • B, C, and D are all good for me. I'd smash Nicki Minaj before anyone else if that helps you...

0|0
    0|0
  • here's all my favorite body types of women
    Skinny
    Slim
    Thick
    Chubby
    BBW
    I love all of them especially if they have belly fat any kind of fat is my weakness😍

2|0
    0|0
    • Really? I've never heard tht before haha. My belly fat drives me crazy. No matter what I do I simply cannot work it off

• Yea belly fat its just like butts and boobs for me it drives me nuts 😊

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry, read the question wrong. I wanted to choose straight with some taille. I'm kind of top-hourglass, but would like to be more straight, because most clothing are designed for a straight figure. I love baggy clothing and smaller dresses etc, but they all don't look good at me because of my bigger bust. It might not be the most favorable figure, but I like it the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the difference between an hourglass and a top hourglass? I'm an hourglass by the way 😊 and I'm rather contented with my body shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby girls. As for guys I dont have an ideal. As long as they aren't morbidly obese I'm ok. I can't picture myself with anyone super skinny though I just.. I don't know. Its like they're too fragile and a hug will break their spine..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the hourglass most. Its athletic on the whole body.

0|0
    0|0