New pic rate me out of 10 and why?

New pic rate me out of 10 and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• 8 and I love he bathing suit!

What Guys Said 28

• Strongly suggest losing weight. And think twice before getting tattoos.

• 6/10. The tattoos are a bog turnoff to guys my age (and I'm sure you don't care about what guys my age think.) Also, you have a few extra pounds around the middle that you could lose and tone up. You have a long face with features that are not prominent and I think a few adjustments to your makeup would help, also.

• I actually think girls are a bit chubby look better, So, Body wise ima' give you a 8.5/10.

But, I really can't stand tats, So, Overall perhaps a 5/10.

• You should lose weight immmediatly

• I agree there are better pictures in flickr link

• Not a fan of the tattoo but I love it. We can roleplay, Ill be your big black slave and you can smack my ass with a whip.. But you have to wear that outfit..

• 6/10 The tats don't do much for me, and maybe drop some pounds with belly crunches, other than that you a nice looking gal.

• 7/10 completely

• 6 out of 10, you think you are way sexier than you are

• i will not rate your body out of 10 because i dont believe in doing that.

however the confederate flag bikini is definitely something that makes my judge your personality.

• 3/10 not my type

• The tattoo on your thighs spoil it
    I think if you burn that belly fat a little bit you will look more sexy!

• 10 x10 Damm that hot.

• Cute girl, hate the suit

• I would say 5.5/10... 😊

• 7/10. Could be higher without the tats.

• your racist.

• 8/10 you're cute. One point for the southern bikini ;)

• You are gorgeous and sexy

• Omg!!! Wow this is so hot. And you have a sexy body

• im not really into the tats but the rest OH YEA. that bikini is sweet by the way

• When did Caitlyn Jenner get tatted?

• 9 of 10, your body is perfect, ffs who will want a skeleton type of girl but tattoos are turn off

• very very beautiful, definitely a 10 in my books love the tattoos :)

• You get full marks just need to less the fat :)

• Pretty face, love the bikini, tats are OK but I wouldn't get any more. Love to see more. 7/10

• its 7... on 10

• 8 on 10
    awesome as heaven!

What Girls Said 10

• that's not really you, lets be honest. but the angle is bad, she's not posing well, and she looks kinda racist with that traitorous flag on her (the bikini bottom is either on too tight or too small)

• @goflipaburger actually it IS her - her profile pic, this pic, and a huge gallery on flickr are all of chey, in various shades of weight, from thin to this weight to back to thin etc. as well as all of her family members and friends.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79959635@N06/page2 this is page 2 of her flickr. scroll down for her avatar/profile pic, and then her bathing suit pic is on another page. I don't know why it's hard to believe that this is her? it's not like she's trying to pretend to be a super hot, fit model.

unless, ofc, she's pretending to be a girl named chey with a large flickr of friends and family, but... I don't know why she would? anyway i thought i'd do a little research before i accused someone of using a fake pic so here you go: my research.

• Thanks for that. I've seen it posted on other flickr's as well, but i guess that means someone is just stealing her images, which is creepy af @boringmurderer

• I don't think it's her I'm gonna be honest, the timing and the flags are just too on point.

• I'm guessing that's not you since that pic is all over the internet, but her body is actually half decent if you dont pay attention to her mid section which is a mess. Toning up would do wonders for her. I would say 5.5 with a lot of room for improvement if she starts working out

• @candy_girl actually it IS her - her profile pic, this pic, and a huge gallery on flickr are all of chey, in various shades of weight, from thin to this weight to back to thin etc. as well as all of her family members and friends. the pic is all over the internet bc it was re-posted by a very popular person on flickr and then posted by other popular people on flickr/yahoo answers asking if it was patriotic or racist or trashy etc. etc.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79959635@N06/page2 this is page 2 of her flickr. scroll down for her avatar/profile pic, and then her bathing suit pic is on another page. I don't know why it's hard to believe that this is her? it's not like she's trying to pretend to be a super hot, fit model. she looks like a normal redneck woman.

unless, ofc, she's pretending to be a southern girl named chey with a large flickr of friends and family, but... I don't know why she would? anyway i thought i'd do a little research before i accused someone of using a fake pic so here you go: my research.

• @boringmurderer jesus, are you her agent or something?

• Hot tattoos and bikini.

But it isn't for your body type (the swimwear).

• I don't like rating people but I think you look fine - If you want some things to improve then, no offence, but I really think you could lose some weight & I don't like that bikini but maybe that's just me :P

• i really don't like this picture personally, but as for your beauty, you're an all-natural 8/10 to me - i love all of your pics in your flickr:

www.flickr.com/.../72157630613577366

you're very beautiful; maybe next time consider using a better pic? :)

• Her face is pretty but honestly, that angle isn't really flattering.

• 6.5 out of 10...

• It's not the best angle shot picture of you so i'll say five out of 10.

• The camera angle isn't really flattering, to be honest..

• I'd watch a porno with you in it/10