Honest opinions, you guys. How horrible is my profile picture? It one of my worst pictures ever, but happened to be the only one that was compatible with the circular frame for GaG. Should I change it? Lol I know I am definitely not attractive, but be honest!! I have thick skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• Change it.

• I'll take this into account. I really don't like this picture of me but I don't have one that looks right in the circular frame. I guess I'll change it. Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's hilarious to see some of the opinions i see posted here vs. the ones posted when obvious below average girls ask to be rated and they are treated like goddesses and get marriage proposals. *shaking head*

This girl is simply stunning! There are lots of lovely ladies here, but this is one of the prettiest faces i have seen here. I can go on and on about her, but being that she's only 17, i don't wanna look like a perv! haha

• it is good..

• You look emo...