Do these features make me ugly?

First of all - my face
I have an uneven skin tone, mostly red spots from overly sunburned skin, I have acne and acne scars, a huge forehead and a big nose with a bump. Also, I have lightly colored eyebrows, small, deep eyes with dark rings under them, practically no cheekbones, a small mouth with dark lips and a man jaw.

As for my body - I'm about 1, 65 metres and weighing 55 kg, my body fat is mostly distributed in my thighs and I have stretch marks there, my body is mostly pale, with the exception of my arms being browner from the rest of my body, I have small boobs and a flat and flabby butt. I am not toned, I jiggle everywhere. My shoulders ar wider than my hips and my feet are pretty big.

Am I ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't know until I see a selfie of you. Search youtube for makeup tutorials, skin care products, how to get rid of stretch marks, workout routines, tips on how to make your boobs look bigger, etc and whoever made you feel this way *Bleep* them and guess what? your beautiful in your own way hun. but what if the features you hate someone else is dying to have. xoxo :)

What Guys Said 7

• That is written totally from a negative place - I am sure if we saw a pic we would think you look fine.

• No, I don't think so. You still sound OK. Bear in mind we all have some minor imperfections. I don't feel you can be ugly at all. I don't even think that the lack of a picture matters, either.

• You actually sound a little like Lena Dunham, which if you resemble her I'd severely recommend getting some kind of cosmetic surgery, because NOBODY should have to live with resembling that kiddie-touching hambeast.

• Just saying all your negative things doesn't help, that makes everyone reading picture just your negative traits. You can't get someone's opinion based on that description.

• i still would

• just show a pic lol

• I jave acne skars on my face i am ugly fuck my destiny !

What Girls Said 6

• you are just thinking about the negatives

• You actually sound normal. And I'm sure you are pretty

• Must be fine as shit for you to be so... "observant"? damn... step off my dick.. for like one second please...

• oh jeez, you're just highlighting negative traits

• Yes because you sound like a man

• come on, why not re-write that and list all your good features, we both know you have many. You sound like me on a bad day, lol.