I feel like i'm too fat... opinions?

i feel like i'm too fat... opinions?
Bad pic...
Well, I don't like the way I look. I think I weight too much. I weight 130 lbs/58 kilos (so much to me) and I'm 5'4-5'6 tall (about 165-170 cm). What do you think of me? Am I really that fat and ugly :(?

@FinnishShyGirl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're really pretty and have a good body. you're not fat by ANY MEANS. Whoevers been telling you that needs a punch in the throat

What Guys Said 16

• I see my beloved sibling has mentioned me here. She's so right. You are just about perfect. I know our eyes and our brains are good at telling us things that aren't true. That ability can be turned round so you KNOW you are perfect.

Bullying is a huge problem! I had awful trouble at upper school simple because I started wearing glasses in the first year. My life was miserable until we moved house to the coast and I was able to change schools. It left me with some huge phobias, though, which I still have to address at some stage.

In those days, I was only average height, and was very timid, so I never fought back. It was only a short while ago I came face to face with one of the bullies. I went up to him and said, "Do you remember me?" He looked at me, and I'm sure he was wishing he didn't! I'm 6' tall now, probably 3" taller than he was. I feel so much better having faced one of them.

• It's sad when people ask questions like this and i been battling to lose weight
    all my life don't get me wrong I'm not meaning to be offensive to you but
    you really should get some counseling..

• No there is nothing wrong with the way you look and if you only knew how long'
      i been trying to almost kill myself to lose weight yes it's hell being overweight
      especially when you battle all your life ,

• I'm sorry for being selfish :( Poor you... I hope you all the best and if I could I'd give you my weight and take yours so you wouldn't have to suffer anymore...

• Yeah, i wish i could find a way to end my suffering it's okay life goes on for us all

• You look slim in that pic

• Well, you're not fat. That weight sounds proportionate to your height and gender so I wouldn't worry about it too much

• Man you a fuckin twig wtf

• No, you are not fat at all, don't worry :)

• Wtf? You look thin if anything haha don't worry about it :)

• i think you are not fat, your looking perfectly alright. actually you are looking pretty with your body:-)

• Probably not your best pic but even so, I think you look good. Love to see you with hair done and some clothes. You are not fat or ugly!

• Fat? You look like you're at a healthy weight

• To me it has felt like I'm huge and nobody could have lift me up... but yesterday my friend (and ex-bf) lifted me like I wouldn't weight anything. And after that he lifted my friend who weights less than me and then he said that I'm easier to carry then my friend. Wtf?

• You're cute and you're at a good weight for your height

• you are not fat, but you don't have much of a shape either.

• Well, it was a bad pic... Maybe I'll do a MyTake someday soon about my summerlooks... I'll message ya when it's ready

• Actually you are rake thin

• Dafuq? If anyone thinks you're fat and ugly they need their eyes tested!

• You look really good! Not fat by any means. Just stay active.

• You look to be slightly underweight. In-fact you are very pretty.

• Stop trolling.

What Girls Said 12

• You're not fat at all - and trust me, I'm being totally objective here, you're actually rather slim but I know how you feel.. I have those times, too :/

• No, I think you are fine. I weigh about 115 at the moment, but I'm only 5' 1"

I guess my little bro would rate you very highly, I know he's somewhere about, but he hasn't put a comment here. He would if he reads this!

• you're not fat at alll

• Your not fat. There are a lot of fat people on this site and you are not one of them.

• Not even close to fat! :)

• Lol. You're kidding right? You sound just like my skinny friends who are skinny as fuck but come in front of me and have the nerve to say they are "fat" and need to "diet."

I'm not trying to come off as rude but please don't think of yourself that way. You should have enough self-assurance already... you are thin.

• Bitch you skinny af

• Honestly I'm 5'0 and 155 lbs.

But my body is shaped like yours
    It doesn't matter
    As far as I'm concerned your skinny
    But I get irritated with questions like these because most of the time the person isn't even fat

• No you're not! Honestly you're body compliments your height

• You aren't fat don't worry, but even if you were nobody would judge you for it.

• god damnit no

• Someone is extremely thirsty. You know you're not fat. You just want compliments.