I've been told I look young for my age, how do I look? What can I do to look older?

Well I'm twenty years old in a few days, but one thing that has always stood out is people saying I look much younger than I really am, for a while this annoyed me, but for the most part at least I don't look fifty.
Two girls I know and talk to often said I would look good with a beard, though I don't know until I'm able to grow a full one, but hey-ho. I'm asking this because in most parts girls my age and younger are going for much older guys my age, this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't look say 16.

Thoughts?

I'm suprised about the comments so far, just ignore the baggy eyes, haven't really been able to sleep properly in ages.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine. Don't change.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try a shorter haircut - Wavy hair can give you a more boyish look.

• I've been meaning to get one done for a few weeks now, I'll sort that out when I do have the money.

What Girls Said 8

• Haircut maybe? I don't know. You don't have to change your face though. You're cute and you'll find the right girl one day who finds you to be the best guy on the planet, regardless of whatever age you look.

• It's your hair that makes you look 16, tbh. Like, you have a boy band haircut. Maybe you should try something new.

• Be happy about it

• you look your age to me.
    Im 28 and people always think im around 19-20 :P

I think its a good thing

• good thing*? lool nah.. im 19 myself.. and people say i llok like 15-16... anooying as hell

• When I was 19 people thought that as well about me and I loved it :p

• Smoke a lot, drink, stress, eat crap then you'll look older! XD

• stubble and a haircut.. you will be fine :)

• You look like you're a lot closer to 23 than 14

• You look 14

What Guys Said 7

• u look fine and y do u wanna look older? lookin younger's great... i don;t understand y guys who r 20-25 want to look older... it's weird

• I think you look a few years younger than 20. I don't see anything bad about it.

• If you hadn't said 20, I'd say 14-15

• You do look 16, but so do I, on a clean shave.
    Try growing out facial hair, and it's no big deal if you can't.
    You'll fucking love yourself when you are 32 or something, when men will start developing into old douches and you'll be at your peak.

• Amen to that brother - I can develop a bit of facial hair but it hasn't got much depth, I'll give it some time to grow and see how that goes.

• my case is diff, 2 years back i used to be told i looked 12 though i was 17, puberty has made me look 23 at 19 lol

• I'm twenty-four and get mistaken for eighteen. Feels good.

• You look 18-kinda.