Does cuteness in a guys means that he's gay?

I am cute and I have great physique but I am no way attracted to guys whatsoever. Girls have tried to befriend me but I pulled away from them. Does cuteness in a guy means that he's gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know Are you attracted to other men? If yes, then you're gay. If no, you're straight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always thought cute means maybe looks young not a reference to their sexuality.

What Girls Said 7

• No cuteness is like calling a guy good looking in a younger kind of way rather than calling him hot or sexy... for example the guy next door is cute but the football player is hot

• No, cute doesn't mean gay. Maybe you're just a little feminine or you're too pretty. Like baby faces are cute, but they kind of show femininity and seem to be suited for someone who's homosexual.

• A guy being cute means that he's cute. A guy being attracted to men and not women is the usual definition of gay. There are cute gay guys, there are cute nongay guys. The two qualities are totally unrelated.

• Wth... NO. I call someone cute if he is he looks good looking and shy

• No. If you're not attracted to other men, then you're not gay.

• Sometimes.

• why'd you pull away then?
    and no, cute doesn't equal gay

What Guys Said 3

• No, gayness in a guy means he's gay.

• I sure as hell hope not! I've always just been the "cute" guy all my life.

• Welll some women asume good looking guys are gay sometimes but meh