Teen guys, which teen girl do you think is more pretty? rate each 1-10?

1-
teen guys, which teen girl do you think is more pretty? rate each 1-10?
2-

• girl 1
  • girl 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 2 because she looks like the type of girl I'd watch Netflix with and cuddle with and won't be on her phone the whole time. The first one looks like the type of girl that won't shut the hell up about her drama in social media and gossip to me about people I really don't give a sht about lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• #1. I like her facial structure and hair.

• Girl #1 looks better, but that's only because the picture is nicer. If you had a better photo of #2 they would be equal.

• The second one

• girl one is a winner

• unfair competition. the first one smiles, the second ones just has an apathetic expression.

• second one for sure, the first girl has manly facial features.

• Girl 1 is very pretty, girl 2 is just average

• First one is a 4, second one a 2.5.

• how much would u rate this girl? data. whicdn. com/images/167048686/superthumb. jpg

• whats a 10 on ur scale? or the highest rated human?

• I don't know. The agreement of me and my friends was to not give anything from 8 to 10 until we have seen a lot of girls who are clearly above a 7 (there are only two or three women who we gave a 7 up to now), the idea is that we definitely have not seen all the possible beauties out there, so we don't want to "waste" ratings/have a rating inflation.

• Girl 2 has something about her I don't know why she's pretty attractive to me

• Girl who is in picture 1st is mature. She seems as if she is married , and I am not physically attracted to married lass. Now remaining is girl who is in picture 2 . Do you have another picture of her because in comparison to picture 1st it is of lower quality and picture is dull. So answer is controversial ;)

• They are both pretty. But I would say number 1 is slightly more prettier.

• 2 she looks like she games.

• None oif them are pretty to be honest

• girl 2 is you ain't it? dont lie now

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmm... one is a school picture quality image and one is a candid shot... wonder if there's a self esteem boosting motive behind this question...

• not a teen or a guy, but the first is much, much much prettier.

• girl 2 looks more like me at school.

• not a guy, but first