Fat girls in shorts and skirts?

Hey! so I'm overweight and have always feel self conscious about wearing short things because of my thighs. But my friends say I look good when i wear shorts, but I'm not sure because I feel like my legs are much bigger than theirs. Do you think fat girls can pull shorts and skirts?
My legs kind of look like the girl on this picture

Fat girls in shorts and skirts?

• yes, wear them
  • no, don't do it

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl in pic looks fine

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not a fan a fat girlsbut they can wear whatever they want

• You look very pretty, show your legs off and feel confident :)

• Sure. I think she looks beautiful.

• I don't care what you look like. You can wear whatever tf you want.

• I dont find nothin wrong with pic

• Go with it and don't listen to what others tell you. You're beautiful inside and out.

• If you look like those pics then I think you look fine

• Mmmm you look super sexy.

I love how you look in those shorts. You are smoking hot.

• as ong as the shorts aren't too tight then you're fine. however, there's nothing worse than a big girl trying to fit into clothes 5 sizes too small.

• You look good

• You don't even look fat. A few extra pounds maybe, but not fat by any means.

• love your big thighs. and please wear skirts and shorts. cuz there are guys out there that will love your type of thighs

• Oh yes please. You have no idea how many guys would drool over that (plus it's summer).

• It's a touchy subject, guys generally don't care, it's more that women like to fight with each other on whether or not which body type should wear them or not

What Girls Said 24

• I think you should go for it :)

• It's your body, wear what you want. This doesn't look bad. My aunt weighs about 300 pounds and she wears what she likes and people love her for it!!

• personally, i don't like it or find it attractive on a larger girl at all. But I am not attracted bigger girls. But by all means, if you like it and feel comfortable, then go for it!

• You look really cute (facially).

I think you should wear what makes you feel good.
    If you like the way shorts look on you, then wear them.

• Well you look amazing in them so I see no point in wasting a good pair of shorts when you can flaunt them with the pride your body deserves

• You look good! :)

• People who say no don't do it are ass holes you probably look beautiful life is too short to be worrying about what people think about you

• You are gorgeous! You look good in shorts! Go ahead and rock them!

• I think wear what you want to wear, who cares what others think

• Wear them, it's only unattractive when they don't fit.

• Now what I don't agree with is the people here insisting that the girl in the picture isn't fat. Yes, she is fat. Does she look ugly, or bad in shorts? No. But she /is/ fat and the problem with that is it isn't healthy.

• Wear what you want!! :D

• cute as heck YES go for it

• If you are happy/comfortable in your skin then wear it.

• You are a very pretty gorl and the clothes look fine on you. There's nothing wrong with the way your legs look. I have big thighs as well and I happen to like them.

• Yes, you look fabulous in them shorts girl! Wear whatever makes you comfortable and also makes you feel like you're being yourself :) <3 Go for it! :D

• You're so pretty!!! Wear whatever makes you feel fabulous!!!

• Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. She looks cute in shorts ^^

• The longer shorts she is wearing look pretty good.

• i voted B but not because of your thighs... because you dont need to be showing a lot of skin anyway
    skinny or fat, your body is too valuable

• Yes, absolutely wear them :)

• The shorts in those pictures are a very appropriate length. Only very fit/skinny girls with no cellulite can pull of those booty shorts that barely cover the ass.

I think you have a gorgeous face by the way. And you are definitely not "fat". You could loose 15 pounds, but whatever.

Yes, it's summer so wear the shorts!

• You're extremely beautiful.

• You're gorgeous! you should be proud of it! maybe they're insecure.

• Wear it ! Hell you're working it girl and it doesn't matter how much you weight. You're also very pretty.