Guys, What do guys think about tall skinny girls? Do u find them not attractive? Is it all about being short and thick now?

I'm skinny and 5'9 I don't think I'm unhealthy skinny I weight 117 or sometimes I weight in the 120s I'm skinny because of my metabolism it's not something I can help or change that easily

• They are unattractive
    13% (6)
  • I find them attractive
    61% (28)
  • It doesn't matter
    26% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Does size not matter to some of you? Is it all about what she looks like in the face? Or if you think she is pretty?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I find tall slim women attractive but 117 and 5'9" sounds a bit light.

What Guys Said 20

• Its not that they are unattractive, its just that they aren't my cup of tea. I'm only 5'9 so i like girls that are around 5'0 because i like feeling tall compared to them. And i don't necessarily like "thick" girls either. I just like girls with wide hips, normal sized thighs, and a thin waist. I don't even care about the top half of her body.

• I'm 5'9" and my weight just goes up and down between 115 and 120 pounds. I feel too skinny but it's not too bad on girls as long as it doesn't hurt their health.

• 115 at 5'9''? That would be like a BMI of 16 or 17 right? Woah dude!,

Do you just have a really beast metabolism or something? :P

• BMI 17 - 18. Yeah, probably my metabolism.

• 'Tall and skinny' is not enough to decide on its own whether a girl is attractive or not. I need to see the girl individually to judge for myself.

• do tall skinny girls have vaginas? If they do, I like them too.

haha , but I honestly don't like the fat short look, like Kim's body. She just looks like a chubby midget

• Option B/C ;)

• You are a goddess who should be worshipped.

• Tall skinny girl is more attractive than a short fat girl every time

• i think many different types of girls are hot. im 5'8'' and i would be more hoping that my size didn't matter to her tbh cuz thats short for a guy.

• Me we see your tallness in a PIX?

• I don't know how to upload pictures lol

• How about tall and thick, like Christina Hendricks?

• in this case it would depend on her face and her interestests

• I love tall sbinny girls they are the best models prove this. Pm for more details have a good story on this subject

• Every man has their type. Some guys like tall and skinny.

• I prefer skinny girls over fat girls, even though fit girls are the best! :)

• Its a turn on for me. Definitely attractive.

• Tall chicks all way but if that's u, no

• I'm 6'4 I like tall girls but I don't know if they would like Me

• I think tall girls would like you

• Actually height doesn't matter much to me, and those who are tall look more attractive. But the problem is, there are many guys who are not so tall (I'm only 5' 4") and girls always intimidate them (even the tall guys) with their super-tall height expectations. So, probably that's why guys don't even approach them for dating.

• although am short guy myself i find tall girls to be super attractive... and have a sense of insecurity , inferiority ans jealousy for them as well.. but i do find them very very appealing!

• I honestly dgaf. I've dated girls from 4'11" all the way up to 5'10" so far