Ugly guy or naw?

Ugly guy or naw?
give me your opinions. be honest yo

Most Helpful Girl

• Average looking to me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Mmmm. You're okay... You just look a little... Messy. You should go for a more clean cut look. Like, clean up your beard, get a new hairstyle, no "chocolate milk" mustache.

• you are fine.. not ugly..

• definitely not ugly ;)

• Nah. Keep growing the facial hair.

• Smile, please. You aren't ugly at all. Remind me of John Green.

• No you're not ugly, you look good :P

• He is pretty cute

• Your not ugly but your head is shaped like the top of a dick

• you look ok

• You're not ugly. You just need to clean those stubbles in your face to look more good.

• Grow a beard and get a good hair cut

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look fine

• Get a decent haircut and you'll be reasonably attractive.

• See, apparently I don't know what a decent haircut is because people have told me I'd look good if I get a haircut when my hair is long, so I get said haircut, and now people say I still need a haircut. Apparently the $12 jobs I get, aren't doing the trick anymore, or is it just my cut? Can white people get the fade cut?, because that's what I usually ask for but I haven't recently because I don't know what it's called. where its shaved really short on the side and back left longer on the top, is that a fade? Am I asking for the right thing? I don't know how to get a haircut apparently. could you help a brother out?

• Ahaha dude, I have no idea what you'd need to ask for. I get my hair cut about once every 4 months—I don't really care how I look, to be honest. But I can recognize when someone would look better with a cut.

You might want to try the subreddit /r/MaleHairAdvice.

• Lol, thanks for the link G. I never knew there was a reddit for anything other than asking if I was ugly, I've used it quite a few times.

• Dude, you took the shittiest pic ever. Get a haircut, don't look so greasy, shave the beard, use face scrub, then you will be on to something.

• You got me beat bro.

• good to know I'm at least beating one person in the appearance category

• I'm not one too judge a mans appearance yo, if you want my suggestion maybe trim your hair and shave the beard off? It's up too you man too be honest but that's what I would do if I were you

• You look good dude, just need to fix that hair

• bruh get a damn haircut and trim the hair no homo but you look like a young tom cruise