"Can you rate me?": Let's get these kinds of questions out of the way now, okay?

This will be a simple question that'll hopefully lessen the frequency of which this type of question is asked:

Post photos of yourselves (http://tinypic.com/) and rate each other. Please be respectful about it too.

http://i61.tinypic.com/20kdrtu.jpg - My pic that I took a few days ago.

Please forgive the poor quality, I have a crappy iPhone 4.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• sorry but i'm not into "can you rate me" stuff
    b1.img.mobypicture.com/...1a58490be2da3c4_view.jpg

• That's fine, I'm not into it either. I just made this post so those who feel the need to post the same thing over and over can just do it here instead of flooding everyone's feed with their questions.

Oh and I did not downvote you, in case you were wondering. (no sarcasm)

• i m not into rate me questions.. and i have never asked anything like this about myself..

• Hahahahnice attempt, but I'll doubt it'll change much

• You're not blessed in the looks department.

What Guys Said 5

• While I've always been curious, I'm way too paranoid to do something like in fear of the rejection xD
    ... But hey, your pic looks good, iphone 4 and all. :D

• You look good - I don't rate anybody because it is just a number - Honestly I don't mind the rate me question but I am blue in the face saying it is not a standard scale because everyone rates different and it defies logic to abide by it - Everyone knows what I look like I am in my profile and I have rated myself several types as average for a guy my age in rate yourself questions.

• You say that first line everytime

• @frogsbae That is my policy I have the I don't rate sentence on copy and paste to save time

• Why would this lesson the amount of those questions asked?

I don't find those questions annoying. If you don't want to read those questions, well, guess what? You don't have to read them.
    Mostly, people are just curious how well they do on the appearance scale.

I agree, the same guys who are posting their questions multiple and multiple times, yes, they're annoying ;P

• I don't know, I just figured that the people who always post these kinds of questions could just do it here since my questions tend to get popular (not trying to be conceited lol) instead of flooding everyone's feed

It's almost 6 am here and I did not sleep at all, so my tired self figured this would have been a somewhat decent idea haha

• Ok so what are we supposed to be doing here?

• My very tired self figured it would be a somewhat good idea for people to upload a photo of themselves on this post and have others rate them, so that way they wouldn't flood everyone's feed with the same "Can you rate me?" questions

• Yet it seems most of the people that do this keep doing it with new pictures. So nothing stops. Nothing slows down. And with everybody doing it, it would be even worse than now.

• You appear to be a great leader! Benevolent, caring, smart, handsome. Clearly you are superior to the president of the United Sates! Enlightened Cloud is truly an apt description of you!