I'm gonna do 'Don't judge me' challenge. Have any one of you done it?

@jxpxtxr this is for ya and thanks for telling me about this challenge :)

• I've done it :)
  • I haven't done it :/
  • What is it :o
  • I haven't done it yet, but I'm planning to do it :D

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest to me it sounds sort of silly-sh. I can imagine that this is popular among teenagers at your age, but if you believe that you loose from your popularity if you don't do it, then either you are seriously mistaken or your friends are weird and you should open to new people.

• I don't think like that and seriously I'm not popular just average and my friends are more then friends to me
      they're like brothers and sisters and I love them very much so please don't offend them

• Yeah... I think I won't publish it. I'll just make it for my own fun.

• Kiitoksia MHO:lle

What Guys Said 9

• This was one kind of cool way to do it I saw from a girl in my town. (Although mostly its pointless) scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...59365739_n.jpg

• I thought "it" was sex. Like it always been. I didn't think it was this stupid thing. Now I feel ridiculous.

I am the one who said I've done it, don't look further people.

• Ehhh it's kind of stupid to be honest.

• I have heard about it but I haven't seen one yet.

• Noooooo... what is it? 😭😭.

• noo - - -- -

• care to elaborate?

• I haven't done it never do it.. coz its just bullshit

• youtube. com/watch? v=m4xaFq2TBrE

Its stupid and contradicts it purpose.

What Girls Said 9

• Well, if you wanna do it you should film yourself without any make up on first (not with ultered "ugly" looks) and then film yourself with make up on.
    Doing anything else would be really no different than bullying the people who really have those flaws tbh..

• I see it quite pointless. I saw the youtube clip some female user put up through a question on this site. They make themself look hideous then BAM pretty?

How about wearing make up to no make up at all?

• ... why? I haven't done this and never will. In my opinion it doesn't make sense to fake "flaws" (crooked teeth, acne, unibrows - not like there's anything wrong with that) and then show myself in make-up.

• I have no idea what that is to be honest.

• have i judged you? no i haven't

• No it's just the name of the challenge. The other name for it is 'Don't judge a book by its cover)

• That's kinda stupid. People making themselves ugly, then asking others not to judge them. As my mother says "If you make yourself ugly, you're either an idiot or want some attention."

• Tbh I think the way everyone is doing that challenge is disgusting

But whatever. If you really want to go for it.

• I don't really like that challange.

• Haven't heard of it