Does a pretty face make up for flat boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it sure does. Especially if she has an amazing personality that goes with it. When it comes to boobs, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing should be "making up for" anything. It's the body that your born with, nothing is imperfect about it. Any guy that wants you to look a certain way (big boobs/big butt) can get the middle finger. Guys have different presences, you can see that in the comments!. Some don't care, some say yes, some want you to have a "nice" butt instead. So with that in mind, you can find a guy that has a preference for a flat chest and pretty face. Either way, your body shouldn't be the number 1 reason that a guy is dating you. He should want 'you' for 'you'.

What Guys Said 27

• Honestly young lady, I could not have said it better than @jacquesvol. Your "flat boobs" will not deter many guys. Not in the least. As he said, if they are sensitive enough to give you pleasure, that will give us pleasure. A pretty face would be bonus points, but it is the person inside that is so special! So someone who is plain, but has a special sense of humor and cares about the same things is so much more attractive than any bombshell woman with all the "right" looking parts.

• Why does it have to make up for anything? Some guy prefer small boobs it doesn't have to be a trade off.

• Sometimes a small chest can be very sexy
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...600000578-280_468x784.jpg

• A pretty face is so desirable! Flat boobs are so desirable! A girl with both a pretty face and flat boobs is double desirable!! A perfect 10!!

• No need to 'make up' for 'flat' boobs. AA cups can be as much fun as any size. If anything they're usually even more sensitive. With a pretty face she's four star material.

• Yep, pretty much.
    For instance, and nice boobs don't make up for an ugly face.

• I personally like small, firm, perky boobs but even if I didn't, a face is the most important thing to pretty much any and every guy. There are very few guys who would reject a girl because of boob size. The face is always the most important.

• A pretty face is a pretty face, after that there's no making up for anything coz she's already hot and I don't see it like that.

• It sure does. I'd rather make babies with a woman with a pretty face than big boobs. But boobs are great.

• Im not a fan of big boobs so there's nothing to make up for. A pretty face is the biggest factor for physical attraction for me though.

• what do you mean by "flat boobs" ? just tiny or like those empty meat flaps (extreme saggy+small)

• it can do until naked fun happens then i need something to grab

• Can I have both I love tiny boobies

• Yes I think it does

• sometimes, i'm an ass guy anyways

• Yes it does, having a pretty face takes attention away from the boobs

• How flat are we talking:-)?

• well yes it can, pretty face is the first priority for me...

• No a nice ass does lol boobs aren't everything

• no... but boobs d't make up for a pretty face either

• yes I love a pretty face but how flat are you you can PM for privacy.

• Does a handsome face make up for a small penis?

• Flat boobs? No
    Small boobs? Yes

• In my opinion, and if they're totally flat, no. Sorry.

• It's not like it's something that needs to be "made up" for. A pretty face is awesome in its own right. And big firm boobs are too. No one expects to find absolutely everything they'd want in the same package, so don't worry about it.

• I would definitely date a pretty girl with a flat chest. Wouldn't faze me and I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out or anything.

• For me about the only things which are an absolute turn off is if a woman has mannish mannerisms or looks immature (no waist) or is obese. There is nothing to 'make up' for if a woman is flat chested, it's perfectly alright. A big chest with an ugly face is infinitely worse than a pretty face with a flat chest.

What Girls Said 12

• Trust me, yes it does. Seriously.. if a girl is attractive, most guys don't give a single fuck about her boob size. Just like simply having big boobs doesn't make an ugly girl attractive.

• I think so.
    As a girl with a pretty face (here) and a really nice phat ass (no one cares that I have small boobs).

And just because they are small don't mean they can't be attractive.
    Mine stand up and are perky.

• marieclaire.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/.../...oel2.jpg
    Supermodel Candice swanepoel has basically no boob and guys love her

• it does in the case of models. so yeah...

• These questions are getting annoying.

Stop acting like your worth is determined by the size of your boobs, there's nothing to "make up" for.

• Ugh questions like this... just know your own value and appreciate yourself.

• just be happy with what you got

• Most of the time. It depends on the guy's preference.

• I love a pretty face and prefer flat boobs. They are perkier.

• nothing to make up for... but pretty face is great

• A pretty face always makes up for anything. Your body doesn't have to be perfect if you're good looking in the face. If someone has an ugly face they better hope that they have a perfect body, but even then it likely won't help. In my opinion as long as the face is good-looking, nothing else matters, not even personality.

• I think so 🙈